Growing frames for small spaces

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing frames for small spaces

Some interesting ideas here. I like the offset frames in the stand - but don't think my DIY skills are up to it. I'd probably do wooden troughs, rather than slots for individual pots.
    Handcrafted Wood Vertical and Hanging Planter Frames | Urban Gardens | Unlimited Thinking For Limited Spaces | Urban Gardens

The one that looks a bit like a trestle table is quite similar to the 'Ladder Allotment' idea. We've got one of those coming from the Morrisons voucher scheme for school, hopefully they'll be copy-able

Comment

Serendipity!! I've been wondering what to do with a solidly built kitchen cupboard that has been outside all winter - its about to become a planter - of some sort
      Attached Files

Comment

That would make a cracking light box VC.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

True but it weighs a ton and I have nowhere indoors that I want to put it But it could become a "cold frame" thingy. It has doors at the back. I've been looking at it for ages and thinking that the doors should come off - then realised I could just turn it around
          All suggestions for it welcome

Comment

Hows about a perfect little potting bench.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Could be With storage for compost and pots in the base. - and a removable tray for the potting soil on top......... Then I could make more room in the GH for growing...

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Could be With storage for compost and pots in the base. - and a removable tray for the potting soil on top......... Then I could make more room in the GH for growing...
                I'm liking your train of thought...........

Comment

Love the tall planter with 24 pots.......strawberries? I wish I was handy! Might have a go anyway!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X