Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotment Club seed orders

Hi

This is my very first post so hopefully I'm doing this in the right way!

My allotment club is thinking about running a seed purchase scheme this year, so our members can buy their seeds at discounted prices.

I know there's a NSALG scheme for those of us who have joined the national association but a couple of our members say DT Brown also have a scheme for clubs.

Does anyone have any experience of this firm for bulked orders - are they easy to deal with and reliable?

All help will be very gratefully received. Many thanks

I used to purchase D T Brown seeds from the local allotment association. From memory they must have been given a really good deal as seeds to punters were approximately half price.

I got the impression they were sold on a 'sale or return' basis as well.

My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Welcome to the forum, keep us posted how you get on and it would be nice to know more about your allotment too.
      If I'm not on here, I'm probably fishing.
      Gardening in the NE of Scotland

Comment

I got all my seeds this year through my allotment club. I just gave my order to the secretary who organised the whole thing. It was a very good deal from Browns - I ordered garlic which was not viable when it arrived - I contacted Browns directly and they were very good and offered refund or replacement. I will certainly order again in the autumn. I don't know about sale or return - that's not been mentioned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X