Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotment Club seed orders

Hi

This is my very first post so hopefully I'm doing this in the right way!

My allotment club is thinking about running a seed purchase scheme this year, so our members can buy their seeds at discounted prices.

I know there's a NSALG scheme for those of us who have joined the national association but a couple of our members say DT Brown also have a scheme for clubs.

Does anyone have any experience of this firm for bulked orders - are they easy to deal with and reliable?

All help will be very gratefully received. Many thanks

I used to purchase D T Brown seeds from the local allotment association. From memory they must have been given a really good deal as seeds to punters were approximately half price.

I got the impression they were sold on a 'sale or return' basis as well.

My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Welcome to the forum, keep us posted how you get on and it would be nice to know more about your allotment too.

Comment

I got all my seeds this year through my allotment club. I just gave my order to the secretary who organised the whole thing. It was a very good deal from Browns - I ordered garlic which was not viable when it arrived - I contacted Browns directly and they were very good and offered refund or replacement. I will certainly order again in the autumn. I don't know about sale or return - that's not been mentioned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X