Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 strawbs for £3.49

just a heads up:
    Feb edition of Gardener's World is offering 10 Elvira strawberry runners for just £3.40 P&P.
    Buy the mag, coupon is on p.3

apparently it is a heavy, early cropper. BBC - Gardening - Basics - Growing strawberries
    Last edited by Two_Sheds; 19-01-2009, 07:52 PM.
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Thats excellent!! Not received my copy yet - hopefully its on the doormat at home.

The strawberries I have already are lates so will be great to have both.

Comment

Do you need to buy the magazine to get the offer?
      Last edited by stevemac; 19-01-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

i got 3 packs of strawbs from plantsbypost, for 12.97 and they arrrived today, they are well packed and look healthy plants.
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Got my copy today,gonna get ordering!!The order form's on page 3 of the mag.,so you probably do but have you looked on line,stevemac?
          Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
            Got my copy today,gonna get ordering!!The order form's on page 3 of the mag.,so you probably do but have you looked on line,stevemac?
            Thanks Lettucegrow

I have had a look on their site but cannot see the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemac View Post
              Do you need to buy the magazine to get the offer?
              No, if you PM me your address I'll post you the form cos I won't be using it. Got loads of runners to sort out alreadyin my strawb bed. Can't cope with more at the mo!!!!
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Same here kirsty I have about 100 runners as well as all the plants in my fruit bed.
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

Thanks for the kind offer Kirsty b

I have pm'd you

Comment

if anyone else doesn't want their form, i can send an sae ..... can never have too many strawberry plants lol ...... tis very annoying when they don't put these things online, and i always miss the offers cos none of my shops seem to have the magazines

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      if anyone else doesn't want their form, i can send an sae ..... can never have too many strawberry plants lol ...... tis very annoying when they don't put these things online, and i always miss the offers cos none of my shops seem to have the magazines
                      Lynda66 I still have some cambridge favorite runners to compost - unless you would like them??? If you're interested PM me your address and i'll stick them in the post

Comment

I subscribe to gardeners world and i seem to recieve it a good few days before it hits the shops. When I have tried to order the specials in the past I have had to ring them as they don't go online until the magazine is in the shops!!

Comment

Originally posted by emilymup View Post
                          I subscribe to gardeners world and i seem to recieve it a good few days before it hits the shops. When I have tried to order the specials in the past I have had to ring them as they don't go online until the magazine is in the shops!!
                          is that a new magazine, ive only ever heard of grow your own/!!!
                          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                            No, if you PM me your address I'll post you the form cos I won't be using it. Got loads of runners to sort out alreadyin my strawb bed. Can't cope with more at the mo!!!!

I received the form today .
                            Thank you again Kirsty.
                            Hopefully i can repay the favour one day

Steve

Comment

if you look on Gardeners World Offers they list all the Gardeners world offers from them with free postage, offers go back a few months too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X