Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have instructions for Norfolk Greenhouse?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rustylady
    replied
    Originally posted by *onlyme* View Post
    Trust me, they are not in the box...
    Even if they were, I don't think you would find them much help. Ours took around 6 weeks to put together, even with instructions. GOOD LUCK, you will need it.

Leave a comment:

• Barefoot Gardener
    replied
    Just wondered if you managed to get any instructions for the ultimate junior?
    I managed to acquire one from relations of a friend who recently died after they were clearing out his garden. they found the greenhouse still in boxes in his shed - but with no instructions! Eeeek!

Also - how are you getting on with your ultimate junior? Did the polycarbonate stay in place or does it pop out frequently?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jax
    x

Leave a comment:

• SarzWix
    replied
    This is probably not want you want to hear, but having looked at your weather forecast for the next couple of days, perhaps there is a good reason for your instructions being missing You are due for 30mph gusts of wind according to Metcheck....

Metcheck.com - Global Weather Forecasts - Weather Forecast for Fareham - [Updated on 10 January 2009 at 13:00] - Weather Feeds - Live Data - Long Range Weather Forecasts

The 'Ultimate' models from Norfolk are a bit notorious for losing panels in high winds, unless you've had time to silicone them in place...

Leave a comment:

• *onlyme*
    replied
    Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
    Right, well, they aren't in the "Instruction book" pile.
    If i find 'em, I'll PM you...
    Thank you for looking, I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• SarzWix
    replied
    Right, well, they aren't in the "Instruction book" pile.
    If i find 'em, I'll PM you...
    Last edited by SarzWix; 10-01-2009, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *onlyme*
    replied
    Trust me, they are not in the box...

Leave a comment:

• Two_Sheds
    replied
    They are a bustard to put together

The instructions will be in the box ... ours was just a couple of A4 photocopies ... you might be as well not to have any, actually ... they were well confusing

Leave a comment:

• SarzWix
    replied
    I can't promise, but I may have the instructions from my Standard & Budget ones, somewhere... They will be the same, as only the glazing method is different. I'll have a lookie and see if they are still with my spare pieces of glazing plastic.

(This won't be for a while, I still haven't made it downstairs, it takes me a while )

Leave a comment:

• *onlyme*
    started a topic Anyone have instructions for Norfolk Greenhouse?

Anyone have instructions for Norfolk Greenhouse?

We have purchased a Ultimate Junior 4 greenhouse from Norfolk Greenhouses and hubby came to build it today and no instructions in either of the 2 boxes.

I have rung them..they are not open till Monday. I have rung some of their stockist to ask if anyone could email me over the instructions but sadly no-one has stock of these.

On the off-chance I am asking here...as we would like to get it build this weekend but without the instructions, it just not possible as so many bits and pieces with it.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X