used paving slabs????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maisiehumby View Post
    Just wondered if anyone could think of a crafty place to find cheap/free paving slabs to make paths for my allotment. I'm in Cambridgeshire and am trying Freecycle but as yet no luck. Have also tried Ebay, but again no luck. Loads of people must surely put down new patios and want to get rid of the old slabs??? Local council?? Waste sites?? Any ideas please?

Thanks.
    Hi, we are in Grafham and have approximately 60 patio paving slabs which you are most welcome to! They are 44 cm squared.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
      Shame you're not in cardiff, I've got a load behind my shed that I've just stacked up really!! Have started to use them bit by bit - and now have resorted to kind of semi paving an area between our drives with em
      Im not too far from cardiff if they are on offer?
      I hate slugs!!

Comment

have a look The Freecycle Network I have not had anything of interest for free yet but I have managed to get rid of some old junk for free (saved me a trip to the rubbish dumps). Also have a look on Ebay a local guy was selling some (for free) so all I had to do was make two trips in my car and I was 14 (2x3) slabs better off. also consider do you need slabs after I carted these 14 slabs across town I found out our lottie has access to free chippings!! so guess all my paths will now be made from chippings.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X