Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't post images

Hi,

I tried to post a thread but it had camera pics attached but the system says I don't have authority to add attachments.

how do I fix this?

thanks

You may need to make a few more posts. I would have thought you have already made the minimum number required but I think this is your first post since the upgrade ?…so a glitch in the system may be the cause.
    Keep posting and let us know if you still have problems.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

OK great thanks, I'll keep that on mind

Comment

If that’s the problem it won’t take long to get your posts up.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

If you need to post images in the mean time, just upload them to an image hosting site like Imgur and then post the link.
          Hell, that's what I have to do, anyway, as all of my photos exceed the maximum file size for posting direct.

Comment

Most decent gadgets can resize photos easy enough. If they do not the bin beckons.
            Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Originally posted by Plot70 View Post
              Most decent gadgets can resize photos easy enough. If they do not the bin beckons.
              Resizing images ruins the quality, as software which does it basically just estimates what the equivalent of each pixel should be.
              Besides which, I use a PC, so I'd have to download some image resizing software. It's frankly not worth the effort. It's easier just to upload to Imgur and post the link.

Comment

PCs come with native image processing software that works fine.
                The image files from cameras are huge and they only need to be reduced by about half.
                You can also crop off the edges if the background is not of interest.
                Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Originally posted by Plot70 View Post
                  PCs come with native image processing software that works fine.
                  The image files from cameras are huge and they only need to be reduced by about half.
                  You can also crop off the edges if the background is not of interest.
                  Which is too much effort. It's far easier to just upload to Imgur then post the link. It takes 30 seconds.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X