Hi, New to Grapevine.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, New to Grapevine.

Hi Everyone,have enjoyed reading the "vine" & thought i would join.Started growing veg in garden few years ago(small bed about 4ft x 10ft) everything grew well but wasn"t much of it..! This year i have gradually dug over bottom of garden to use as veg growing area(about 30ft x 50ft) the other side of kids trampoline. So far have potatoes,carrots,turnips,beetroot,leeks,onions,swiss chard,peas,broad beans all growing well under tunnel cloches to keep the bl**dy cats from scratching everything up...! Bought one of those mini greenhouses back in February(best £20 i"ve spent in a long while) & it is full of seedlings, sweetcorn,cucumbers,aubergines,calabrese,courgette,squash etc. Today family & i went over to local allotment open day & had a look round, full of friendly people & good looking lotties.Daughter won some seeds on a raffle & entered a pumpkin growing comp. Liked it over there so much i put me name down for a lottie.!! Don"t want to bore you any more so i"ll leave it at that.

Happy Growing,

Simmo 66

welcome to the vine simmo 66,you are not being a bore,it's nice to hear about others patches,you seem to have got quite a lot of things going on in the garden and green house,once you start to grow a few things the bug bits,and a lottie or 2 is a must have,and then it will be a bigger green house,have fun and good luck
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Cheers lottie, really bitten,as soon as i come home from work i"m straight up the garden to see whats happening.!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X