Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SarrissUK
    replied
    Hi Shane and welcome! We're not only friendly, we're pretty nuts too!

Loads of people with lots of knowledge here, and I've learnt so much from them all. They're an inspiring lot too, so these forums should come with a warning label lol

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Welcome to the vine
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Hi Shane and welcome to the forum.
    I'm sure your wife will come round once she's tastes all the delicious veg you'll be growing.
    I was going to say that .

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Hi Shane and welcome to the forum.
    I'm sure your wife will come round once she's tastes all the delicious veg you'll be growing.

Leave a comment:

• beggo
    started a topic Hello from Shane

Hello from Shane

Hi Guys.

Just stumbled across the forum and you all seem a friendly bunch..
    I live in east Yorks and recently moved house to a lovely south facing property. My last house the garden was always in the shade and very damp and as soon as my courgette flowers came out it was like a bat signal to the slugs who demolished everything in one night.
    I don't have a big garden but looking forward to growing everything I can in pots and bags this year.

Only have a plastic greenhouse for now and all my seedlings are on the go in house, wife isn't to chuffed that every windowsill is jam packed with trays .

Got me some leggy plants at the moment and have learnt a few lessons already but as you all will now its so enjoyable growing your own veg.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting advice.

beggo

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X