Yoooo hoooo! Remember me? :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoooo hoooo! Remember me? :)

Hello peeps, not sure if anyone will remember me, it's been a couple of years (ish) since I posted I think. There's been loads of changes in my life (most of them bad, lol) which meant I was kinda gardenless for a while, this was probably the best thing since I certainly had no motivation to grow things anyway!

I'm now in a new place both mentally and physically, not exactly where I'd like to be but I'm trying to do the old 'be grateful for what you have' thing as the reality is, this may well be 'it'.

So, I have a garden and I'm getting back into growing. For 2 reasons mainly: 1) My finances are awful, I'm so skint I'm probably skinter than any skint thing you can imagine and I need to up my health, @12p a tomato where I live now, it makes sense to try to grow the particular things I eat/need. And 2) I enjoyed it before and I miss pottering in my tunnel tbh. So it's a mix of want and need basically.

So, hi to all old timers and hi to all new faces.

I already have questions so I'm off to plague you with them. Have a happy day.

Hi and welcome back.
    Of course I remember you, you're the one who.................never mind, it'll come back.

Good to have you back and I hope 2019 is kind to you.

Comment

Thanks VC, I missed your SOH.

Comment

Its still here somewhere, along with my gardening gloves and the seeds I really should have sown last week

Comment

Welcome back GG
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hello and welcome back. Sorry to hear of all your trials and tribulations. Hope this turns into a much better year for you and that you have a great growing year.

Comment

Thanks all. It's nice to be back tbh, I'd forgotten what a nice site this was.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back you haven't missed much everyone is still lovely and daft. I am sure someone will turn up with some cake soon

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                    Welcome back you haven't missed much everyone is still lovely and daft. I am sure someone will turn up with some cake soon
                    Aw thanks. I'm gluten free now though so maybe the cake isn't a good idea.
                    Last edited by gardening_gal; 27-02-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Yoo Hoo back to you. I’m glad you’re back with the gardening family.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Yey!
                        Welcome back gg

Lovely to see you again...lets hope this is going to be a wonderful year for you x
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thanks all, I really appreciate the kind responses. x

Comment

Welcome back GG - almond-based cake could be the thing then? With candles?
                            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Hay GG (((hugs)))) glad to see you back..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X