No announcement yet.

Comfrey wanted !

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi WorcesterSource, I'd love some B14 if you still have any please? just email me for my address and p&p cost, best wishes, J

Comment

Originally posted by haza1981 View Post
      I was recommended this site by a local plot holder. Not bought any yet though The Organic Gardening Catalogue
      Thanks for the link Haza. I want to add a link on my blog to show where to order comfrey. I have to admit that I have never tried it, but want to in the future. Can some comfrey expert please comfirm that this site looks OK to order from.

Regards
      Mr TK
      Mr TK's blog:
      http://mr-tomato-king.blogspot.com/
      2nd Jan early tomato sowing.

Video build your own Poly-tunnel

Comment

The Organic Gardening catalogue is the retail bit of Garden Organic
        Garden Organic - celebrating 50 years of organic growing - organic gardening, farming and food

So should be safe as houses to order from!
        http://www.keithsallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Keith2202 View Post
          The Organic Gardening catalogue is the retail bit of Garden Organic
          Garden Organic - celebrating 50 years of organic growing - organic gardening, farming and food

So should be safe as houses to order from!
          Cheers Keith.

Looks like a place well worth supporting.
          Mr TK
          Mr TK's blog:

Comment

got mine from ebay not the bocking 14 type, just cut the flowers off so no seeds,

Comment

Originally posted by Tomatoking View Post
              Thanks for the link Haza. I want to add a link on my blog to show where to order comfrey. I have to admit that I have never tried it, but want to in the future. Can some comfrey expert please comfirm that this site looks OK to order from.

Regards
              Mr TK
              That's where I got mine from TK. It took a while to get here but when I called them they politely explained that they had a huge backlog and were running late with it or something. Anyway all ten roots took and grew into monster plants so I would deffo recommend them

Comment

I think I better get my order in early for next year then Shadylane.
                Mr TK's blog:

Comment

I planted mine in the garden-yes,I was warned that it's invasive,but...it's getting chopped off before it has a chance to set any seeds.So?Is it still going to take over my garden?There were 2 comfrey clumps in the village,I replanted 1 to my garden(the other eaten by cows).If it's spreading so much why they were "just" 2 clumps and no more?

Comment

Bocking 14 propagates by root division. I would say that yes, it does tend to pop up and invade where it can.

I put mine in front of a compost heap, where I also throw bin bags full of perennial weeds to rot down. I had originally put it in another space, but I dug it out a short time later [weeks, not months] however I always get a new plant there each spring; which gets dug up and given to other lottie holders. So only put it where you want it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X