Countryfile Wildlife Calendar 2009..Simply Stunning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countryfile Wildlife Calendar 2009..Simply Stunning

I dont know if any of you guys have seen this years Calendar produced using viewers Wildlife pictures, but It's simply Stunning.

It might seen ridiculous but I did not vote because I could not choose which picture i liked the most.

Anyhow here is the link to view it and buy one if you wish...I've Bought 2.!

They cost £9 inc postage and £4 to children in need. (& they are limited, when gone, then gone)

Get your copy of the superb 2010 BBC Countryfile Photographic Competition calendar | Countryfile Magazine
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Awesum isnt it!

I had a devil of a job deciding which one - all are winners and a good amount of the cover price going to a good cause, excellent
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Just bought one from your link - thanks for posting it SS! Also just emailed an old friend who has the same name as one of the photographers - bet it isn't the same person but wotthehell! And what's all this nonsense about a flat belly appearing below my post??
      Last edited by Jeanied; 12-10-2009, 09:01 PM. Reason: Annoying ad!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
        ... And what's all this nonsense about a flat belly appearing below my post??
        I clicked on that - not because I want a flat belly (!) but because it looks like a scam, shame on you GYO!

I may be wrong, of course, it has been known - but it screams scam to me
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
          I clicked on that - not because I want a flat belly (!) but because it looks like a scam, shame on you GYO!

I may be wrong, of course, it has been known - but it screams scam to me
          I think its a scam, in fact I'm convinced it's a scam.
          But back to the question about the "Country Wildlife Calender" , I ordered 2 at the weekend, my favorite photo's have to be the one with the "Red Squirrel" and the one with the "Mice", but there all stunning

Comment

Truly amazing pics!

I wonder if any other laydee Grapes of 'a certain age' still have a crush on John Craven?
            I was feeling part of the scenery
            I walked right out of the machinery
            My heart going boom boom boom
            "Hey" he said "Grab your things
            I've come to take you home."

Comment

I just love the hare! fantastic!
              They are all really lovely!
              Thanks for the link.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse