Clear All

Alternatively...

Click image for larger version

Name:	para.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	2383801

sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

I forgot to post to say I took it back a couple of weekends ago! My OH called him up and explained
      I felt so bad because obviously he couldn't sell it as brand new as it had cut some grass - for all of one minute. But he gave me a full refund.
      Last edited by Scarlet; 27-06-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Well done! A lot of people would have just suffered in silence. He will be able to sell it on. Even if it's not full price he's likely to still make a profit. Did you buy another from him?

Comment

We didn't. So he really lost out. He didn't have anything with variable speed that was in my price range. I would have even bought second hand from him - but he didn't have any in.
          But we always go to him for any garden stuff we have bought. ( except our chainsaw) and he also does our yearly maintenance on the lawnmower. I like to keep the local businesses going rather than save a few £s and go to the big DIY stores.
          It was probably a case of "keep your regular customers happy". I couldn't believe he was so nice about it. I was a bit embarrassed to be honest.

Comment

Probably not as embarrassed as he should have been
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That's what my OH thought Nicos!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...