No announcement yet.

Who will do the weeding

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't be much good for anyone who direct sows veg or annuals though!!
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      There's a recent film - "Downsizing" where scientists develop a process to make shrink people (to about 5" tall" so that they take up less space on earth. Not sure whether the weeds shrink too!
      Its not the weeds I would worry about what about the rest of life on the earth likes wasps for instance or apples dropping on your head.

And more importantly how would I pick up my ..................pint of best bitter................
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Introducing FarmBot Genesis 1.5m x 3m is humanity's first open-source CNC farming machine designed for at-home automated food production. Learn more at https://farmbot.io https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r0CiLBM1o8&t=200s
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
          Its not the weeds I would worry about what about the rest of life on the earth likes wasps for instance or apples dropping on your head.

And more importantly how would I pick up my ..................pint of best bitter................
          Your pint would be miniaturised, don't worry, and because you'd be only 5" tall you wouldn't have the bladder to cope with a full pint!
          The "good" thing about going "small" is that you can sell your possessions in the "big" world and buy so much more "small" stuff. Imagine selling your current house and think how many doll's house sized houses you could buy with the proceeds.

Comment

Ah yes miniature pint, but what about them insects I don't fancy being picked on by a group of ants
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

In the film they have miniature horses and sheep so I expect there'd be miniature ants and slugs too. The thought of a fullsize slug slurping past is worse than being ant-ed I think It would be like a slimy dinosaur!
              Can anyone remind what this thread is about please?

Comment

This miniaturization is all very well but travelling around the world would be like intergalactic space travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                  NO!..........
                  I agree with you SP
                  Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                  BUT,in defence,some of us do put weeds to good use,compost,chickens drown in a brew pot,some you can eat like fat hen.
                  LD are you referring to anyone in particular

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                  Introducing FarmBot Genesis 1.5m x 3m is humanity's first open-source CNC farming machine designed for at-home automated food production.
                  But would it understand VCs type of gardening
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                    But would it understand VCs type of gardening
                    Does Anybody !! Including VC
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 16-01-2018, 10:07 PM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Of course I understand it - I made it up! By next week, I may have made up something completely different
                      All you have to do is nod, smile and carry on doing it your way..................although it won't work as well as mine.

Comment

Rary ref post 23,i do most of that,but you have missed out the apostraphy after the word chicken,my hens have weeds to eat fat hen is a weed said to be edable,but not by me,what are you like eh
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X