Clear All

• Potstubsdustbins
    replied
    Sounds like a plumber but ..........................cheaper

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by Baldy View Post
    vets bills are a shocker - I'm trying to convince Mrs Balders to let me buy online sachets of anti flea treatment for large dogs, then use a dropper to apply an appropriate dose to a small cat - I'd save a fortune.
    She won't let me.

Don't know why.
    I regularly use a vio. Online vet for various meds. It normally turns up next day and if it’s a prescription drug I ask for a script, send it to them and save a lot of money. The script can cost between £15 and £20 but will cover for at least 3 months.

I worked out that by ordering the old mutts arthritis meds this way and including the cost of the £15 script I saved over £132.

Yes Mods I’m off to the naughty corner for chatting...........,

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    vets bills are a shocker - I'm trying to convince Mrs Balders to let me buy online sachets of anti flea treatment for large dogs, then use a dropper to apply an appropriate dose to a small cat - I'd save a fortune.
    She won't let me.

Don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Still cheaper than the dentist Lumpy, wife needs a crown....nearly died when they said how much!

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    ^^^ but they must to get the money off you ?

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    p.s my vet is £28.50 just to walk into the consulting room and that’s without anyone going near the daft old mutt.

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    Vet bills........I know they train for years but I sometimes wonder whether there would be less medical neglect if some of the prices were more affordable. Thank the universe for online pet chemists as it saves me £37 a time on the ancient mutts pills.

Leave a comment:

• alldigging
    replied
    Someone's thrown chicken food at the back of my hives.
    Don't know what they're hoping to achieve. Apart from encouraging more rats than her chickens do already.

Leave a comment:

• muck lover
    replied
    It takes some talent to kill a buddleia. Does your neighbour do couch grass or ground elder by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by muck lover View Post
    Are you totally certain they are dead? Buddleia seem able to resprout from old thick wood.... I thought it was almost impossible to overprune them. I think I may have killed a hebe by pruning it hard though.
    Sadly I’m sure. The stems that are left just crumble. The other 2 plants have survived the onslaught though.

Leave a comment:

• muck lover
    replied
    Or are they Dead-Parrot-Dead?

Leave a comment:

• muck lover
    replied
    Are you totally certain they are dead? Buddleia seem able to resprout from old thick wood.... I thought it was almost impossible to overprune them. I think I may have killed a hebe by pruning it hard though.

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    2 of my buddleia's have not survived a neighbour offering to cut them back whilst I was out

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The misuse of the term 'British' when marketing things. The pics are just one example. Can't wait to go foraging for the day in the countryside of.....................China

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4384.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	2377059 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4386.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	2377060

Leave a comment:

• JanieB
    replied
    Bar stools. I’m meeting some friends in a Weatherspoons. The ordinary tables and chairs are taken up with families with children so my only option was a “tall” table with barstools. Not all barstools are like these and i’m perfectly happy to sit on them normally. The ones I hate are like these. The only rungs to put your feet on are too low down. I have to stand up every few minutes to stamp the pins and needles out of my feet. Getting back on to the stool is a feat in itself.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X