X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lardman
    replied
    When you check the rat traps and the bait is gone, the traps not sprung and there's mouse poo all over it.

Leave a comment:

• Lardman
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Just tried out the CH system as it's been turned off for months.
    No heating
    Could be something as simple a stuck 3 way valve or sync motor depending on the system. Not all CH problems require a remortgage, not like car repairs - grumble.

Leave a comment:

• sandspider
    replied
    Bloody aphids

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• self-contained
    replied
    I hadn't spoken to anyone since leaving work friday evening. I usually go the whole weekend without saying more than a "thank-you" to the check-out operator when I do my grocery shopping. Today, for some reason, the chappy in Aldi was trying to make small-talk (they are usually too focused on meeting their targets to say anything) and I just couldn't get my mouth to form proper responses. I couldn't summon anything beyond the monosyllabic.

He must have thought I was very rude

Leave a comment:

• DannyK
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    No heating
    If boiler fires up it may be that the pump has seized up due to sludge.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyK48asOLUY:/

My HW not working!

Leave a comment:

• roitelet
    replied
    Townies......

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    No heating

So that'll be 2cars to be repaired and now the CH .
    *wonders what other unexpected expenses will need covering this month

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    my head is going to explode! It's so full of ideas and questions .
    I know damn well that the ideas are all in the wrong order and I'm not asking the right questions .
    Then the someone with all the answers doesn't turn up.
    My head is going to explode

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
    Firstly, customers dumping their stuff outside the charity shop when we are not open
    Secondly, some kind person is going through these bags, taking what they want and leaving the rest all over the pavement
    A bigger letter box is what you need.

Leave a comment:

• Nannysally99
    replied
    Firstly, customers dumping their stuff outside the charity shop when we are not open
    Secondly, some kind person is going through these bags, taking what they want and leaving the rest all over the pavement

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Looks like the exhaust has finally gone on my car. Need the whole thing replacing.
    And I need to replace the broken boot lid strut and have a warning light for my breaks checking out
    * sigh

That'll be after we get OH's car back next week from having a shredded belt replaced.
    *double sigh

Leave a comment:

• DannyK
    replied
    Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    I don’t mind walking, but I can’t carry more than one bag of shopping
    I can recommend a shopping trolley. If it ever stops raining I'm off to get 18 can pack of cider and maybe 10kg rice. Will need to check weight first as I have to heft it onto bus. Unfortunately some of the moronic drivers here don't pull right into kerb. I don't think they'd appreciate me using wheelchair ramp!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!
    :

I don't want to give the details but I did need to get that off my chest. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Got the wood burner going.

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    ^^^^^Mags is a 9 year old rescue Staffie.
    The ring to attach leads and water bowl is right outside the door.
    OH did say that he’d seen a lovely little Staffie but I took no notice.

Ho Hum!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X