X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by Baldy View Post
    I'm waiting for BM to come along now and metaphorically tear it to pieces.
    I would never dream of tearing another artists work to pieces.................

Leave a comment:

• sparrow100
    replied
    Baldy, you are a genius. I've played it a few times.

Am now running through all the spare wood supplies I have at the plot to figure out if I can make one.

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    My 16 year old doesn't want me to put it on Facebook... what to do
    Find something to turn it around so its the right way up and do it.... YouTube as well

Lets see how long it takes before you are a Rude Tube superstar
    Last edited by Cadalot; 16-07-2016, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    Originally posted by muddled View Post
    Except the one (called Lucky) who was hit on the head by a piece of rotten woon that came, inexplicably, from a great height!

I showed my 13 year old daughter the video....I thought she'd find it as funny as me. She just gave me one of her most scathing, 'mums a sad weirdo' eye rolls
    My 16 year old doesn't want me to put it on Facebook... what to do
    Last edited by Baldy; 15-07-2016, 11:49 PM. Reason: Typoo

Leave a comment:

• muddled
    replied
    I can confirm that "no *snugs* were actually harmed in that demonstration"
    Except the one (called Lucky) who was hit on the head by a piece of rotten woon that came, inexplicably, from a great height!

I showed my 13 year old daughter the video....I thought she'd find it as funny as me. She just gave me one of her most scathing, 'mums a sad weirdo' eye rolls

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Slug battles don't have crowds (paying) , bullfighters (paid) ...bull suppliers ? Paid? Bulls get the short straw ? Unless they win..but then they don't survive.
    I don't think the two could be compared.

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    You'll notice that in the video I mention that its a test slug (rotten wood). I probably wouldn't launch a real slug - but I kill them with my boots and pellets in bottles and throw them by hand. I'd rather not but if I didn't apply some control I would get nothing from many of my crops.
    So maybe its a matter of respect for the slug, I don't know - I'm in awe of many of their abilities - but try to limit their damage to what I grow.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    I wondered re question. Is it to do with killing slugs ?

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    Personally don't like them.
    If the same rules apply to the bulls and the bullfighters then I'm ok with it I suppose.
    Matador death: Mother of bull that killed Victor Barrio to be slaughtered to 'kill bloodline' | Metro News

why do you ask?

Leave a comment:

• Rocketron
    replied
    What are your thoughts on bullfights ?

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Look forward to stage 2

I use these you've got to get position of release and force correct though or they land at your feet.
    Perhaps a windmill effect would shift more , with power supplied by bottle whirlies

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    Yes - I've set myself a target of 30 ft. I'll need to do some work to get there. Add a 'sling-thing' and get the balance right on the fulcrum.Some better materials rather than the junk I had lying about. Warwick Castle know how to do it right:
    https://youtu.be/RN18I-RBVm4

I can confirm that "no *snugs* were actually harmed in that demonstration"
    Last edited by Baldy; 15-07-2016, 09:21 PM. Reason: typoo

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Well, you do know that if they fly less than 20 ft they'll be back?

As an aside....one trusts that no snugs were actually harmed in that demonstration

Ps...when will it become available on eBay?

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    If you get any bother, tell em to ring 'Slug-line'

Leave a comment:

• muddled
    replied
    Sir, I salute you!

You are my new, absolute hero...made me laugh out loud Brian Blessed style....twice! (couldn't resist watching it again )

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X