Significant Mile Posts !

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, Bramble.

As an aside, I recently broke the 6,000 barrier and at this rate I will definitely overtake Rary. Which is a shame, actually.

Comment

• Well done snoop. you'll be passing me too, not a man of many words really lol

Comment

• Do you have a competition for the most posts? Is there a handicap of some sort based on the year of joining? Maybe some sort of algorithm like (current year-joining year) divided by (number of postsX100) or possibly not. OK I'm getting my coat now.......
        East Berkshire

There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.

Comment

• No, it's not a competition NG, we just like to compliment the gabby ones when they reach big numbers.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Some people get there in a matter of weeks () while others can take months/years. As every post is a contribution to our gardening knowledge (mostly) we like to acknowledge them.
            Last edited by mothhawk; 27-08-2020, 02:00 PM.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Got it mothhawk and thank you for explaining it. I'll go now, probably won't be back to this thread for some time
              East Berkshire

Comment

• We like to congratulate everyone, NannyGreen. If nobody notices when you hit 50 or a hundred posts, for example, drop in and blow your own trumpet (like I pretty much did) or congratulate others. Everyone needs a pat on the back every now and then for something or other.

Edited: I'm so taken with these @ notifications that I totally messed up the punctuation. Ah well. Wouldn't be the first time.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 27-08-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• '@' signs can be nearly as much fun as weeding Snoop Puss and I guess you're right, always nice to be noticed
                  East Berkshire

Comment

• Oh Snoop - sorry we missed your 6,000th...I’ve no doubt it was some pearl of wisdom
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X