No announcement yet.

Simply Stunning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out his website - they're all bladdy lovely. Superb eye for the natural surroundings.

Antony Spencer Gallery

Comment

Absolutely stunning!!!

Its making me want to take my camera out and get snapping at the beautiful scenery around me.

And NO i am no good at taking photos, but gonna give it a shot anyway

VM
      If someone has lost their smile, give them one of yours. :

Children seldom misquote you. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Comment

Hahahah it's just had the opposite effect on - Ive just put my camera back in its bag!

Comment

Fab piccie - just glad I can't smell it as I don't like the scent of Lavender!
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 25-07-2010, 03:56 PM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzylemon View Post
            Hahahah it's just had the opposite effect on - Ive just put my camera back in its bag!
            hahaha

Last year before Christmas, i saw on the NEXT website that yyou could get your Photos on a mount thing.

So, i wanted to get some done of my boys.....every Photo i tried, it kept saying the resolutions (or something) were wrong..

I am not techy minded, so gave up. I think it was more to do with me taking the photos though.

I still want to get this done, but havent got a clue

VM
            If someone has lost their smile, give them one of yours. :

Children seldom misquote you. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Comment

Absoutely beautiful! Have set the first one as my desktop background- I love it.
              Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Ah I mite be able to help you there. I have a good graphics program so size manipulation is easy(ish).

if you pm me the link to the website and attach the images you've picked I can try to resize the resolution for you and then you should be ok.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X