Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any londoners recommend a laptop repair place?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any londoners recommend a laptop repair place?

Hey folks - my sister lives in London, I don't. She sat on her laptop (oops) and something - probably the screen - has broken.

I've asked on a computer-geek forum I know but no response yet so time for Plan B - a grow-your-own forum. (The logical alternative!)

Can anyone suggest a good repair place that will check to see what's wrong, and replace whatever needs replacing?

If it's inexpensive, great. If it's an independent, better still (maybe she doesn't share my urge to support the little guy, but I'm the one doing the leg work - so there!). Somewhere that gives a guarantee with their work would be preferable.

Failing that, I suppose it could go in to PC World.

She's moved recently so I'm not entirely sure what part of London she's in, but any recommendations people can make would be appreciated. Any info (address, phone number, website and so on) appreciated so I can get in touch with them before she goes along.

Cheers folks.

I have used this company before Triage Services is the UK?s leading independent IT repair and reutilisation services provider, providing return-to-base and fully managed IT repair outsourcing solutions., I dont know if they have a shop in London. We use them for Toshiba warranty repairs and they haven't let us down yet. They used to charge an upfront intial fee of £35.00 to investigate the fault and then provide a quote for the repair.

Comment

If she has home insurance get her to phone her insurance company as it was a accident, a lot of insurance companies have recomended repair agents although they will more than likely write it off, typically the cost of replacing the screen is more than the value + there is a possibility of further damage to the case, components.
      Thought For The Day
      If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
      Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X