..........bbc

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to update my FB status right away!

PS...there's something a little odd about playing Scrabble with the Late and Great JP!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I have never listened to 6 or Asian stations and I have to admit I didnt even know that they existed. But I am gutted for those who enjoyed them. And I hope that some sort of substitute or compromise can be reached by broadcasting similar themes on different existing stations
      Last edited by weekendwellies; 02-03-2010, 11:31 PM.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
        Off to update my FB status right away!

PS...there's something a little odd about playing Scrabble with the Late and Great JP!
        Yeah, sorry bout that but it's a great photo innit.

Comment

I still say get rid of Radio 1. Imagine the saving then!!

Mange tout, without Radio 1, we'd never of had any of the others...

Quandry.
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

The was something on the news before about some campaign to drop Strictly Come Dancing (not really the most diverse of programmes) to keep the radio shows on. Doubt if it will happen though.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
              I still say get rid of Radio 1. Imagine the saving then!!

Mange tout, without Radio 1, we'd never of had any of the others...

Quandry.
              Aye... but now we HAVE the others and Radio 1 IS rubbish.

The was something on the news before about some campaign to drop Strictly Come Dancing (not really the most diverse of programmes) to keep the radio shows on. Doubt if it will happen though.
              Isn't that one of those phone-vote things? Do they not bring in more through calls than the program costs to make? If so I can't see how that'd help matters on the funding front (if anything it might make things worse).

That said - I'm all in favour for things like that being axed. Brain-rot, all of it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X