Clear All

Happy Birthday have a great day.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Happy Birthday!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Finally caught up with the thread, Scottishnewbie! Many happy returns for today! Us Feb 24th-ers have to stick together, y'know! I do hope you are having a good one- it sounds like you had a good start - it is a bit tough having a b'day on a wet Wednesday - but we can't be choosers, can we?
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Happy Birthday SN! Hope youve had a super day!
          Lots of love
          Bernie and Dexter
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday from me SN, sounds like you made the best use of the day!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

well i have to thank you all for making my day special. i dont think i've ever had so many birthday wishes since i was about 5 years old!

and i reckon that i had about as good a day as it's possible to have. hubby worked from home and helped me muck out the horses; i then pottered around seeing to the sheep, pigs & chickens' spent ages pricking out and sowing; then hubby took me out for lunch and dropped me off at the local garden centre to spend some of my birthday money AND (you wont believe this!), when i was wiating for him to come back for me i saw a sign on the door saying they had a vacancy for a part time person March - September!!!!! should i apply......?

and then my daughter won the quiz she was in and i spent 3 hours at college on my RHS course....

and to finish a fab day, my pal popped over and we drank one of my homemade dandelion wines! (well i'm paying for that part today but it was still worth it!).

i just dont think it could have been much better - snow or no snow
              x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X