Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's next month!!!

Christmas....................

Last edited by Headfry; 03-11-2009, 09:38 AM.

left me add this from all the parents - thanks a lot
    ---) CARL (----
    ILFRACOMBE
    NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

you mean my birthday don't you
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

I've just finished writing my Xmas cards!!! ( don't ask!!!!)

( I want it to snow now!!..I usually write them watching a Xmas film!)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Whoo Hoo!!! Whoo Hooooo!! **runs around like a loony

Comment

I keep looking at my outdoor Xmas lights..1st December- and they'll be on!

Comment

I've got a mahoosive artificial Christmas Tree in the bathroom at my new house. Its been there all year wrapped up in plastic - won't be long before it can come out and twinkle again!!

Comment

To be going on about Christmas this early is like saying it'll be autumn soon when it's only July and miss out all the bits between. I like to enjoy each season for what it is, the here and now rather than rushing to the next thing all the time.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Don't worry, Alison, Zazen will catch on to us in a minute and send us all to the Norty Step, she always does Its like she's psychic or something

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - please dont tell me that my dream is gonna come true! I dreamt a couple of nights ago that I suddenly realised late on 23rd December that I hadnt got anybodies Christmas pressies and had to take Bashfull and Bluebelle shopping to do it all the next day - yes christmas eve eek - dont know where pea and pod were but I also had to take a friends year old daughter with me too!!!!
                    Tammy x x x x
                    Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Don't get me wrong Alison- I love the wet blustery wind- and the dark nights- as much as the crisp dry days and wood burning fire...but that's all part of it for me...like getting ready for going out for an evening- and the excitement en route, in anticipation of the time ahead....wrapped up with Autumn colours...and it's icing on the cake!!!. I'm sure I wouldn't feel the same way if I moved to the southern hemisphere..I'm too conditioned!!!!

Comment

but...but....but....take a peep at the date on the cover of our magazine!!!!!
                        and ...and ...and in 20 odd'ish days I can open the first window on my advent calendar

PB are we allowed to sing carols on the norty step?? might as well make the best of it whilst we are there

Comment

Advent calender duly added to my shopping list!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
                            PB are we allowed to sing carols on the norty step?? might as well make the best of it whilst we are there
                            Absobloominlootly!!

Comment

We all know the build up is the fun part.

The longer it lasts, the better.
                              Last edited by HeyWayne; 03-11-2009, 12:58 PM.
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X