alternative to freecycle

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternative to freecycle

just stumbled across this other site that is similar to freecycle (although it's a lot easier to sign up to!)

Recycle - Recycling of Unwanted free items and Information on where and how to recycle

there's not a tremendous amount of people signed up but i guess freecycle started small too

might be worth a look

hmmm it's possibly not as free as it makes out.. i just posted a wanted ad on there and it's trying to charge me £1

Comment

try realcycle instead

RealCycle - Do The Right Thing

our group have moved from freecycle to realcycle because of problems between yahoo and freecycle.
      Last edited by greendean; 06-06-2009, 05:25 PM.
      above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

Comment

just joined, thanks for that

Comment

What I want is unlikely to get listed for giving away. Damaged wooden items, for conversion to carved/painted name-plaques. How many freecyclers would offer something that is damaged, but the draw-fronts (if real wood) from a broken chest-of-drawers are ideal for what I want to do, and so are some other 'bits' from such origins.
          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

FreelyWheely

Have you tried FreelyWheely?

It's miles better than dealing with the freecycle moderators and is fairer too, not first come first served. We've got rid of quite a bit of stuff on it.

Its here - freelywheely.com

FreelyWheely

HTH

Richard

Comment

I have never used it but this is something I have heard about.
              Freegle: Don't throw it away - give it away!
              Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Freegle and Freecycle are the same creature under different names - depends on which area you live!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X