Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last film you watched ? ? ?

Hi All,
    I'll kick of with Out Of Death - 2021. I thought this would be a good film but was a little disappointed IMHO. You can see that the effect of Bruce Willis's illness has affected his acting ability somewhat as he appears to be slow in motion and the dialog at times is just a short back and forth compared to his many other film roles over the years both good and bad.

I am very sad to admit he announced his acting retirement right on cue, but hey he's not everybody's cup of tea you either like or not simple!

Retired cop Jack Harris has to protect his niece and an innocent woman from corrupt cops after the woman took a video of one of the police killing a drug dealer.

Starring:- Bruce Willis,Jaime King,Lala Kent,Michael Sirow,Tyler Olson,Kelly Greyson and Mike Burns.

Geoff.
    Last edited by 1batfastard; 02-07-2022, 05:07 PM.

Hi All,
    What does nobody watch films anymore ?.........

Geoff.

Comment

Hi All,
      Obviously I am in minority of one here, Ok I'll try again.....

I watched two films since the last post, first was a lot better than I thought it would and that was Danger Close (2019) via Netflix.

Starring:- Travis Fimmel and a host of others and so to many to list:- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441881...f_=tt_ov_st_sm

Outnumbered, outgunned, never out of courage - 'Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan' is an exhilarating and hard-hitting war thriller based on the unbelievable true story of The Battle of Long Tan. Major Harry Smith (Travis Fimmel) and his company of 108 young and inexperienced Australian and New Zealand soldiers are fighting for their lives in the Battle of Long Tan. With 2,500 battle-hardened Viet Cong soldiers closing in, their ammunition running out and casualties mounting, each man...

The second was a film I have meaning to watch for a few years and glad I did, if you like Sci-Fi then this is for you Chappie (2015)
      Via Netflix In a similar vein to District 9 set in Sth Africa. A movie that you can empathise with the Robot in particular when he becomes sentient and his reaction to a gang leader, just a real good watch IMHO.

Starring:- Sharlto Copley,Dev Patel,Hugh Jackman,Ninja,Yolandi Visser,Jose Pablo Cantillo,Sigourney Weaver,Brandon Auret,Anderson Cooper and Eugene Wanangwa Khumbanyiwa.

Chappie, a police robot, is stolen by criminals who treat it like their own child. With new programming, it becomes the first robot with the ability to feel and think for itself. (courtesy Google)

Geoff.
      Last edited by 1batfastard; 01-08-2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X