Clear All

• Nicos
    replied
    Bah ….

We’ll pass this on for you again.

Leave a comment:

• roitelet
    replied
    It was fine earlier today but has gone back to the same problem. Won’t remember me, tells me that my login name and password are not correct but still lets me access the site. The same happens when I use a false name and login password.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    *Update…Things should be sorted now.
    If not, please can you let us know - I’ll sticky this thread for now

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Admin have been contacted along with a link to this thread, hopefully it will soon be sorted.

Leave a comment:

• Rightyhoe
    replied
    Same as previous, I’m being logged out when l go to a different thread. ( also having problem editing my avatar, but l think BIP is dealing with Admin on that one )

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Anyone else having problems?….We’re contacting Admin to look into your problems so please add anything you are struggling with since the upgrade to this thread so we can keep them all together for them to go through.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Im sometimes being logged out too when I go to a different thread. Its like being timed out I don’t know.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    It's also going a bit weird on me since the update. It keeps signing me out but then, if while supposedly signed out, I go into a couple of different posts sometimes I am suddenly find I am signed in again without doing anything.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    OK…thanks for letting us know- we’ll alert Admin

Could you please pm one of us with more specific details?

Leave a comment:

• roitelet
    started a topic Log in problems

Since the shut down the other day the log in is presenting a problem. Firstly it won’t remember me and today I put a false name and password in to the log in and it still logged me in. What’s going on?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X