X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenishfing
    replied
    Waking up before 7am and wondering why Mr GF had turned the light on.....only to realise it was bright sunshine flooding in. The days really are getting noticeably longer now.

Lots of blackbirds running around too. Spring is not too far away.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Driving to and from town yesterday seeing all the flowering cherry in blossom along with forsythia, magnolia,willow catkins and wild daffs everywhere. Won’t be long before the trees will be coming into leaf!

Also lighter mornings and evenings…brill.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Seeing the sun again and FF new kitchen

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Having my home nearly back to normal

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Seeing great swathes of yellow and purple crocus everywhere, and even the odd daffodil beginning to open.

Leave a comment:

• annie8
    replied
    The signs of tomato and chilli seeds I planted in the propagator last weekend appearing though.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Happy to see Lottie shining again xx

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Have had a wonerful with the great grand boys,the first time they have been in my charge,so good to be trusted with granddaughters pride and joys,is lovely to feel in a good place again

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Today's sunshine

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Having enough daffs in the garden to be able to spare a few for inside the house.
    It really does feel like Spring today

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    I have all the seeds I want this year.

And Mr Snoop commented this morning how useful having the veg patch has been this winter. Saved us a ton of money on buying greens, leeks and caulis. Plus, we haven't had to go out just for fresh veg.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    I like to check mine to see if I've got them positioned the right way around in the egg trays. I Don't want to have any sprouts in the dark.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I just love checking on my newly bought Charlottes waiting for them to show signs of chitting ( I decided not to use last year’s which I grew.)

One can never check them too often eh?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Happy to be eating more of our stored Charlotte potatoes. I thought we’d eaten them all but OH brought out a washing bowl full of them which he’d stored elsewhere. They are still looking good , white and firm. Quite impressed tbh!

Leave a comment:

• Rightyhoe
    replied
    Arriving at the plot as the sun is coming up in the morning, birds are singing their little hearts out and all’s well with the world

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X