X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The what makes you happy thread 2022.

A new thread for a New Year

Here's a link to the 2021 thread :-

The what makes you happy thread 2021 - The Grapevine (growfruitandveg.co.uk)
    Location....East Midlands.

Just feeling very privalaged to be a Mod on here ..... you're a lovely bunch of Grapes x
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Feeling very privileged to be a member of this forum. And extremely privileged to be modded by you marvellous mods.

Comment

Having had a fun few weeks on this year’s Gardeners Rest.

Comment

I feel happier having more,and better uplifting positive good days
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Watching 6 Goldfinches on one teasel plant.

Sorry no photo i didn't want to scare them of.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Watching 6 Goldfinches on one teasel plant.

Sorry no photo i didn't want to scare them of.
              Lucky you. I have grown teasels to try and attract goldfinches. Took long enough and now have some very tall dead seed heads. Have I seen any goldfinches? Not a one.

Comment

Sorry maybe this wasn’t the right kind of post for a what makes you happy thread !

Comment

Try again next year Annie, you never know they might be visiting when you’re not watching.

Comment

I am just happier,good friends on here,making new friends around me,my new seeds have arrived,one's sow are coming up,garden taking shape,snoops smiles,all we want now is better weather to continue,try and look for for something positive most days
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Arriving at the plot as the sun is coming up in the morning, birds are singing their little hearts out and all’s well with the world

Comment

Happy to be eating more of our stored Charlotte potatoes. I thought we’d eaten them all but OH brought out a washing bowl full of them which he’d stored elsewhere. They are still looking good , white and firm. Quite impressed tbh!

Comment

I just love checking on my newly bought Charlottes waiting for them to show signs of chitting ( I decided not to use last year’s which I grew.)

One can never check them too often eh?

Comment

I like to check mine to see if I've got them positioned the right way around in the egg trays. I Don't want to have any sprouts in the dark.

Comment

I have all the seeds I want this year.

And Mr Snoop commented this morning how useful having the veg patch has been this winter. Saved us a ton of money on buying greens, leeks and caulis. Plus, we haven't had to go out just for fresh veg.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X