Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having enough daffs in the garden to be able to spare a few for inside the house.
    It really does feel like Spring today
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Today's sunshine
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Have had a wonerful with the great grand boys,the first time they have been in my charge,so good to be trusted with granddaughters pride and joys,is lovely to feel in a good place again
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Happy to see Lottie shining again xx

Comment

The signs of tomato and chilli seeds I planted in the propagator last weekend appearing though.

Comment

Seeing great swathes of yellow and purple crocus everywhere, and even the odd daffodil beginning to open.

Comment

Having my home nearly back to normal
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Seeing the sun again and FF new kitchen
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Driving to and from town yesterday seeing all the flowering cherry in blossom along with forsythia, magnolia,willow catkins and wild daffs everywhere. Won’t be long before the trees will be coming into leaf!

Also lighter mornings and evenings…brill.

Comment

Waking up before 7am and wondering why Mr GF had turned the light on.....only to realise it was bright sunshine flooding in. The days really are getting noticeably longer now.

Lots of blackbirds running around too. Spring is not too far away.

Comment

Watching three woodpeckers chasing each other around our massive cherry tree in the sunshine.

Comment

Only here would people understand how much this makes me happy. Homemade compost. Finally getting some product from all the stuff I put In all for free. Had to sieve it but feels lovely in your hands. Put mounds round the rhubarb and will use it when I plant my tatties.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sunshine, shorts an t-shirts and being in the garden all day.

Excellent compost Annie

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Finding the lost hearing aid (after searching two allotments).

Comment

^^^ fantastic news gf….that’s put a huge grin on my face
                                Enough of a grin for my OH to ask what I’m grinning about!

My other happy was going to do my grory hop at 6.30pm in a T shirt and not being chilly.
                                Also seeing all the sloe shrubs in the hedges coming into flower. I really should make a note of them so I can easily find them again in the autumn and make some sloe gin this year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X