X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay22
    replied
    If it’s not too late CG, I’d love one…just milk please.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Anyone for a brew yet?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Evening!
    Off to bed in a sec but just wanted to pop in.
    We didn’t really park up today - just a quick grory hop then into the garden centre. Alas, no max/ min thermometers I’ll buy a couple when we’re next over in the uk.
    We did however buy some mint plants and a couple of Russian sage plants

Then we nipped into an antique/ bric-a-brac shop to see if they had anything I couldn’t possibly do without
    Well, I looked for the pair of antique candle wick scissors I’d spotted before Xmas and really regretted not treating myself to for Xmas.
    Couldn't believe they were still there, waiting specifically for me!.Oh yes
    So I bought them. 10€. 1800s steel .
    They work perfectly.Nice clean cut. It really made my day! We have several candles lit every evening so they’ll get well used. I do prefer something which is old and has been part of someone’s family history rather than a new, modern one.

I checked them up online and found a couple, almost identical , for sale at around 40€ each, so if we ever stop using them I should easily get my money back on them.
    Saves getting wax all over my kitchen or sewing scissors

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all.
    It was a beautiful here with the temp reaching 20 degs.
    We did a long walk, went to the market and then to the beach this evening.
    Got loads of fresh fruit and veg in the market.
    Just sitting looking at the new moon.
    Have a good night all.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, dull but dry, a wee bit warmer than yesterday , have been quite busy this morning, I collected four bags of mushroom compost, then went looking for some wood chip, unfortunately couldn't get any at present but will try again some other day, also headed into a forest to find someone who works for the John Muir Trust and is involved with rewilding an derelict area locally, I would like him to give a talk at the garden club, I had tried contacting him several times over the previous summer, finally managed to find his work team but again unfortunately he was away at a meeting, but now have his phone number which helps, so will contact him soon, now going out to install wooden beams in the garage. Have a good day and pass on some smiles

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X