X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Definitely time for another brew, Nicos. I'll put the kettle back on.

Morning, lovelies.

Which reminds me, where's Rary? Anyone spotted him?

Perishing cold wind out there, but lovely sunshine too. Nice if you're in a sheltered spot, otherwise a bit too chilly for comfort. Frost on the cars when I went to bed, but a low of plus 2 ºC in the corral, so it's warmed up here too. Due to be a very cold weekend, though.

Busy day ahead, but probably just as well. It'll stop me wanting to eat the salty crackers Mr Snoop opened yesterday. Those things are addictive. Terrible when you're trying to diet...

The smiles raided Mr Snoop's box of bits of fabric and carnival costumes. They wouldn't let me see, so I have no idea what they'll look like today. But I know they were pleased you spotted their goldiness, Nicos. Apparently there's a spot of sparkly atmosphere above your home and they really enjoy playing in it before dipping down to see you.

Right, that's enough flights of the imagination. Better get to work.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    How exciting bramble!
    Fingers crossed they have good weather - and I really hope it goes without a hitch x

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all,
    A bit of a grey foggy start to the day but it's to brighten up later.
    Off to the hairdressers shortly.
    Busy day today as it's the eve of my sons wedding.

Nicos, the knitted teddy's look really cute, another talent.

Have a good day all whatever you're up to,

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

No frost here today it does make a change not to have a sparkly garden.

A mix of doing house stuff, gardening, baking and a walk today.

enjoy your day.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    Just got back from leaving the camper for a service.
    Its not officially due one but I’d rather our local garage gave it a thorough once over anyway before setting off on our adventures!

We had a very light frost this morning and it’s beautifully sunny now.
    I’m part way through making the tiny teddy on the same site but it’s much more fiddly….still, I do need to crack on with the sewing for the camper - not enjoying doing it tbh which is why it’s not finished ( very complicated for my poor brain)

Time for another brew?

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good morning all. I awoke the first time at 02.45am. I had cramp in one foot, Mr GF had pulled the duvet off me and the police helicopter was circling noisily nearby. Not sure which of these three woke me or if it was a combination. Cold, 2°C, and overcast so far today. I'm not sure what I'm up to, not a lot outdoors if it doesn't warm up.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all. Another frosty one. More frosts already this year than the whole of last year.

Those bunnies are lovely, Nicos, so cute.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Ha thanks!
    I’m not really a knitter so I’ve surprised myself with those.
    Those are cute your grandbaby is going to love them.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Ha thanks!
    I’m not really a knitter so I’ve surprised myself with those.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    AWE they cute Nicose,the look on their little faces make them

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^Totally and utterly cute. I can't knit and there are no babies anywhere in the family or among friends, nor ever likely to be. If there were, I'd make the effort to learn how to knit just to make those.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	202B5341-35D6-4640-B19E-771D615932A6.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	2539950

These are my two gf.
    I can see what you mean about snowmen though!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Well they glitter gold as they fly over here!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
    smiles with legs Snoop.......I always imagine them with wings for some reason.....and bright fire engine red too. .
    A bit like Dalí's Mae West sofa, then.

When I see them, they're like butterflies in the shape of lips, maybe not quite as red as Mae West's. They lie flat in the bag till they get a fit of the giggles.

Wonder how Rary sees them.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Good morning all,hope all this frosty stuff does a good job,it was good to get out the walls,plus chatting to son,he is finding hard in regards to me moveing on,but also knows it has to be for my sake,it has been said a few times,nice to see me smile again,no more movement on my date site,in fact within a reasonable area,there is a near drought ,what i need is some nice pics,and maybe another site ???,as for visiting scrap yards,i am more than used to it,when my love first had his waggon,every holiday out was visiting such places for any bits,i remember once,my suggestion,a cylinder head on the kitchen table in the warmth,and helping out to grind in the valves,we needed to motor back on the road hehe,them were the days,yesterday was fruitful as it was a weight in,oooohhh sun is shinning,the smiles are flittering around,i like the sound of that ladies about what to can be thrown together for a sensible meal,them veggie burgers sound good,be nice to freeze some,have a good afternoon,stay safe and Bgood2youselves
    Last edited by lottie dolly; Yesterday, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X