Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed, GF. I keep dropping in to see if you've had any news.

Comment

• Morning

Just finished my morning coffee i only have the one day rest of the time its either water, tea/milk or a lemon, and ginger tea for the rest of the day.

No haggis here I can't remember every eating it not sure why though.

Fingers crossed for Mr GF

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning..Its the dullest, greyest day.
        Nothing on the cards and I feel a bit flat after all the excitement leading up to the wedding.
        Our local library is closed having a makeover so I think I will try another one.

Happy Burns night for those celebrating it.
        I have never tasted haggis.

We drink Barry's tea here, not because its Irish but because it has a nice flavour.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yeh….sending very positive thoughts to Mr gf.
          How many days is that now ?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Yeh….sending very positive thoughts to Mr gf.
            How many days is that now ?
            He started shivering on Saturday. Cold type symptoms, aching all over and headache on Sunday when I sent for PCR test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
              Kettle's on, again, still...

And a fire in the bedroom is essential. It'd be perishing cold otherwise.
              Sometimes I wish the bedroom fireplaces in our house hadn't been bricked up, fire gives out a different heat to central heating a much more cosy feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Sometimes I wish the bedroom fireplaces in our house hadn't been bricked up, fire gives out a different heat to central heating a much more cosy feel.
                It does give a lovely light in the bedroom. Gets the cats off the bed too, as they want to sleep in front of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

It does give a lovely light in the bedroom. Gets the cats off the bed too, as they want to sleep in front of it.
                  As a child I was always known as the child who curled up on the "dogshelf" a.k.a. the hearthrug with our alsatian. Many years later a border collie was my owner and he used to wait until he thought we (or at least my husband) was asleep and then drag the cushions off the settee and make his own bed right in front of the wood burner. If I woke up in the night and put another log or two on the fire he used to peep and pretend he was asleep and couldn't see me. The smartest dog ever!

Comment

• Evening all,hope MR gets better soon GF,nothing worse than waiting for results of any kind,pleased the wedding went well as planed Bramble,Nicos you must be itching to get that camper on a meaningfull road run lass,Snoop sound a tad more than freezing than i would like,stay safe now,this morning i went on a coffee and chat date,he is nice,it was so strange,yet felt right,he coming to see me on wed, night night all
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just got a text and email to say Mr GF has tested NEGATIVE. Whatever bug he has got it isn't coronavirus. I think just that news has made him feel immeasurably better. He had got out of bed at about 5pm for his evening meal and I managed to change the bedding at that point.

Comment

• Evening n’all
                        Lined van curtains finally up in the van!,,,…yipppeee
                        And yes, I only managed to bend one sewing machine needle in the process

Now I’ve got to start on the seat covers- all 3 layers.

Gf…glad to see you are aware that you had a dog owner…te he - had to giggle at that!

Early night for me- fingers crossed I get a decent nights sleep tonight.

Comment

• X posted there gf….that’s good news it’s negative - so presumably flu then?
                          Hope he manages to shake it off soon x

Comment

• feel relieved for you both GL ,another job off the list Nicos,well done,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That's good new GF hopefully MrGF will soon be up and about.

Comment

• Morning, wide awake, as Nicos says, at silly o’clock uk!
                                I’ve had one night where I slept from around midnight to 6.30am which was fab in weeks!! Think I’m slowly losing my mind!! I NEED sleep
                                Ignore me I just needed a rant!

Hello Janie, sorry to hear about your dog, it’s hard I know.

Great news GF, hope hubs will be back on track soon.

Catch you all in the ‘proper’ morning.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X