Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you had a happy birthday Snoop and I hope you have treated yourself.

Comment

• Belated birthday wishes Snoop, remember age is just a frame of mind, getting older doesn't hurt or alter you, just look at Nicos as an example lots of smiles sent to you
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All One degree, but no frost. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, 2 degrees here. Back home after a fab week with our granddaughter. Domestics for me today then maybe think about putting the tree up. Can’t believe how quickly this year has gone.
          Hope you all have a great day. x
          sigpic

Comment

• Oh Happy Birthday Snoop, hope you had a lovely day. x
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning, no frost here either Flo

Just a reminder if its your birthday please post either here or on the 'Birthday wishes' thread seeing as the calendar doesn't work how it used to.

Enjoy your day.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, according to the weather forecast it should be snowing here, now (97% chance). It's not started yet but the sky does look heavy and white. I'm off to do a grory hop later if the weather behaves.

Comment

• Morning all.

Thanks for all the greetings, guys. And for all the smiles, Rary. Really cheered me up. And yes, I made my own cake. And one for the neighbours. I bought a few cake recipe books, but I've come to the conclusion Mr Snoop really only likes one cake. Everything else he describes as a bit dry, even chocolate fudge cake. So, Rachel Roddy's yogurt-pot cake it was, lemon-flavoured this time. And delicious it is too (I say 'is' but it's soon to be 'was' at the rate we're going).

Busy day on the cards today, with a ton of work to get through. So better get on the case.

Smiles are at the Gardeners Rest, don't forget.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning all. 2C here first thing, and a sprinkle of snow, which had vanished by 8am.

Going to have a haircut today, my first in 23 months! At first as it grew, I thought, this is quite nice, as I have never, ever had hair even to shoulder length before. Now though, I'm fed up with long hairs in the vaccuum cleaner, in the plugholes, in my face and everywhere, so off it comes!
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good day all,
                      We zfebeing battered berewitb wind and rain by storm Barra.
                      Hoping we dont have a power outage.
                      There are already 59,thousand homes without power already.
                      Stay safe all and have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Raining heavily here now and a biting cold wind. Your hair looks nice MH, I'm just back from my monthly chop.

Comment

• Evening

Hope you're OK Bramble xxx

It's rained here since mid morning so no gardening today I've been mostly reading and doing a bit of sewing along with the usual household jobs.

enjoy your evening.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Non stop rain here today, but the forecast snow never materialised. I did the grory hop and also managed to find someone who can hopefully fix my cooker (oven not getting hot enough).

Comment

• Good Morning All it's a bit warmer. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning, wind and rain have stopped, thank goodness. Hope none of you were affected by Storm Barra!
                                Got the tree up yesterday. Much earlier this year but family arrive next week and I wanted it done before that. Had my first taste of mulled wine at the weekend and just wondered if anyone had a tried and tested recipe they could share?
                                Have a great day everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X