This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Grory hop for me as well Mothhawk won't be bothering with the car its almost as quick to walk to the supermarket with my trolley what with how busy the traffic is along our High street.

Enjoy your day..
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lottie, your Son really knows how to treat a Lady by taking her for a visit to the Scrapyard! lol

Bitter cold today but if it stays bright I may get the chainsaw out and chop up some wood that should really have been done a couple of months ago.
      I managed to get some of my favoured Steak & Kidney from the butchers yesterday. There is far too much for one meal so I have frozen half of it and can't decide whether to cook the rest today or leave it until Sunday and make a Sunday dinner from it? I also bought some pork loin and fancy having a go at marinading it and making it into Char Sue meat.
      Anyway, must go as Kato is giving me hints he is ready for his morning walk!

TTFN
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good morning everybody.........smiles with legs Snoop.......I always imagine them with wings for some reason.....and bright fire engine red too. Late up this morning but I couldn't get to sleep last night for some unknown reason.

The sun is shining but it is very cold and the frost is just starting to melt. I hope all these frosts are killing some pests at the allotment.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
          Nice and sunny here too!

Snoop ( and everyone else interested) - we’ve ( the mods) decided to create a recipe thread in Season for Taste specifically for dieting where grapes can add links or type out their own recipes ( preferably with calories per serving included)

Maybe we could create a second one for recipes in general?
          (There have been quite a few recipes shared over the years which would be nice to pull together) having said that, most have a thread of their own already, so maybe that thread wouldn’t be necessary?
          Your thoughts please!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lottie - I had to laugh….your mention of a trip out to the scrapyard reminded me of a birthday outing I was taken on a few years ago.
            I got taken to a wood yard to choose which piece of oak I’d like for a windowsill

Comment

• Good morning all,hope all this frosty stuff does a good job,it was good to get out the walls,plus chatting to son,he is finding hard in regards to me moveing on,but also knows it has to be for my sake,it has been said a few times,nice to see me smile again,no more movement on my date site,in fact within a reasonable area,there is a near drought ,what i need is some nice pics,and maybe another site ???,as for visiting scrap yards,i am more than used to it,when my love first had his waggon,every holiday out was visiting such places for any bits,i remember once,my suggestion,a cylinder head on the kitchen table in the warmth,and helping out to grind in the valves,we needed to motor back on the road hehe,them were the days,yesterday was fruitful as it was a weight in,oooohhh sun is shinning,the smiles are flittering around,i like the sound of that ladies about what to can be thrown together for a sensible meal,them veggie burgers sound good,be nice to freeze some,have a good afternoon,stay safe and Bgood2youselves
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 20-01-2022, 11:16 AM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                smiles with legs Snoop.......I always imagine them with wings for some reason.....and bright fire engine red too. .
                A bit like Dalí's Mae West sofa, then.

When I see them, they're like butterflies in the shape of lips, maybe not quite as red as Mae West's. They lie flat in the bag till they get a fit of the giggles.

Wonder how Rary sees them.

Comment

• Well they glitter gold as they fly over here!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	202B5341-35D6-4640-B19E-771D615932A6.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	2539950

These are my two gf.
                    I can see what you mean about snowmen though!

Comment

• ^Totally and utterly cute. I can't knit and there are no babies anywhere in the family or among friends, nor ever likely to be. If there were, I'd make the effort to learn how to knit just to make those.

Comment

• AWE they cute Nicose,the look on their little faces make them
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ha thanks!
                          I’m not really a knitter so I’ve surprised myself with those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Ha thanks!
                            I’m not really a knitter so I’ve surprised myself with those.
                            Those are cute your grandbaby is going to love them.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Another frosty one. More frosts already this year than the whole of last year.

Those bunnies are lovely, Nicos, so cute.
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning all. I awoke the first time at 02.45am. I had cramp in one foot, Mr GF had pulled the duvet off me and the police helicopter was circling noisily nearby. Not sure which of these three woke me or if it was a combination. Cold, 2°C, and overcast so far today. I'm not sure what I'm up to, not a lot outdoors if it doesn't warm up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X