This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawn…..

NTG must have had a late night last night sleeping on like this.
    Won’t disturb him - he needs his beauty sleep
    Last edited by Nicos; 20-10-2021, 10:25 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Gosh gf….you should write them all down.
      Do you remember the TV series ‘Tales of the Unexpected’ ….the scriptwriters could bounce off your ideas!!…you’d make a fortune!

Comment

I just dread to think what a psychiatrist would make of my weird sub conscious.
        Halfway through chopping orange, lemon and grapefruit peel now. Having a break and a coffee.

Comment

I've put the kettle on for a fresh brew, Nicos.

There's a thunderstorm here and heavy rain. It's very windy too, so hopefully it will blow away soon.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

MH my mum got the gp letter for the flu jab & it said in the letter to phone the surgery after 10am to make the appointment for it,she phoned in the afternoon when it’s less busy. Mum had a blood test appointment yesterday at the surgery,there was three other patients waiting which was paranormal to see there,usually there’s average twenty people. I was waiting for mum & I heard another woman at the reception trying to make a follow up appointment with the nurse she usually sees for continual care,the receptionist said that nurse is off until December & she doesn’t have that months appointments yet. I wondered whys the nurse having so long off,then I thought there’s probably only one doctor in the building,the others must have a month off,is that because of isolating after going abroad? We had to go to a & e to see a doctor the other week,daughter had a swelling on her knee needed antibiotics,could only get a phone call from our GP,I said to the receptionist a doctor needs to see it,she agreed go to a & e to have it looked at. Have a great day all,it’s nice we’ve got the sun at the mo

Comment

Thanks MH...although I think we should all agree that NTG should drink the cold stewed one!
              Do you think I should sit down now?

Comment

Ay Nicos, sit down lass. No doubt Nick's at the allotment and forgotten the time....

Sun's out now, thunder's gone
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

nope I was up at sparrows fart this moring but I've been busy busy busy ... you know what us men are like. All this talk of battery tools reminded me I needed to charge the batteries on my drill so I dug the charger out and popped those on. Been indulging in my other pastime of short wave listeneing this morning as I'd not had a listen for a couple of weeks and as its been bucketing down I didn't fancy going out side.

been sorting the seeds out for next year and I was going to pop a couple of trays cut and come again lettuces for Mrs G I've some big trays about 2ft x 4ft and so they should be OK and I was going to see if I could find all my old mushroom trays to put some in those too.

Right I'm in need of a refill

ntg
                  Never be afraid to try something new.
                  Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                  A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                  ==================================================

Comment

Afternoon all.

Sorry I'm so late. Woke up feeling a bit low for some reason, so thought I'd chivvy the smiles on their way and get on with some work to settle myself.

Had quite a productive day in the end. But I should have dropped in earlier, I'm parched. A cup of tea would have done me good. I'll put the kettle on for an afternoon cuppa. Peanut butter cookies in the tin... That's another thing that improved my mood.

Hope you all had a lovely day, with a nice evening to come.

Comment

That's a big one Nick, size does matter! You've got the iced version to dispose of first. Sun is shining here now after lots of rain. I'm stealing a march on Saturnalia and starting to wrap presents! Have a lovely evening. Thanks Bren and Nicos, glad to be back
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        That's a big one Nick, size does matter! You've got the iced version to dispose of first. Sun is shining here now after lots of rain. I'm stealing a march on Saturnalia and starting to wrap presents! Have a lovely evening. Thanks Bren and Nicos, glad to be back
                        you say the nicest things florence
                        ntg
                        Never be afraid to try something new.
                        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                        ==================================================

Comment

OH decided this morning that we (I don't know where the we comes in​​​​​​) should go and do some Christmas shopping just incase the expected shut down comes in quite quickly, so went shopping then on the way back home we picked up our daughters dogs, a quick lunch then the dogs out for a walk, which just happened to coinside with a heavy shower when I was in an open area with no shelter, once back home again a change if clothes then out to the garden, we'll it was actually over into the field where I sawed some logs for dumping into my new bed, now getting near the point of filling the bed up, well enjoy you evening and keep a smile close, ready to pass on.
                          Last edited by rary; 22-10-2021, 09:49 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I’m smiling rary!
                            Today I accidentally ( as per usual) picked up an Advent Calendar ​​​​​​ Te he.
                            Good job I’m on a diet….

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              I’m smiling rary!
                              Today I accidentally ( as per usual) picked up an Advent Calendar ​​​​​​ Te he.
                              Good job I’m on a diet….
                              Advent calendar! I'm sure I 've seen one advertised somewhere with a different miniature of gin for every day ..... or did I dream it in one of the mad dreams?

Comment

Mine’s a Milka chocolate one with old fashioned chocolate shapes like toy steam trains, 1920’s cars, bells, wreaths, snowmen, grandfather clock , Xmas tree….I love trying to guess them

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X