X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenishfing
    replied
    Big fat snowflakes falling here again. We've had the weird weather all day too. Snow, then sunshine, then both, then hail. Freezing cold too. It sounds as if it's pretty widespread.

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Evening all, as you all say a strange day weather wise. One minute sunshine the next snow then sunshine and snow together.
    Haven’t done much today. Groceries delivered so put them away and a bit of ironing done, that’s about it.
    Hope you are all well. Lovely looking cakes Snoop.
    Much better news about your sister bramble. You are all in my thoughts. x

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Well , what an interesting day weather wise!
    We eventually had strong winds, hail, sleet snow…then cleared but still very cold.

I’m still drooling at those cakes snoop.
    I went to make our dessert and someone who won’t be named ate the banana I was intending to use…said it was starting to go brown … I know , on any other day I’d have been chuffed

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon, it's been odd weather here its just stopped snowing but my GH temp was 28c even checked it with another thermometer.
    I don't do well with the Grory hop I forget the braising steak luckily it's only a 10 min walk away. Must try harder and actually read the list.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Afternoon all.
    Those Magdalenas look delicious, Snoop! Put them somewhere I can't see them, I'm putting pounds on just looking at them.

The early snow disappeared in the sunshine so I did a grory hop this morning. Now it's started to snow again, but it's not settling thank goodness. Haven't the seasons moved on? We usually get this snow about the third week of April.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X