X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rary
    replied
    Good morning and a happy birthday to you Nicos, I suppose I am fortunate that you aren't standing here with me as my knee would be sore if I had to give you your dumps a busy day for me today, I need to take my son for an job interview, though I will be able to do a bit of shopping while waiting for him, then once back home I will then collect my grandson and take him to the dentist, where he will be getting a tooth out,which will be a bit of a problem as he has phobia with needles, the last time he got a Jag he fainted, however we will find out how he I'll cope today, then later this afternoon OH has a hospital visit, then once back home I will have a quick tea then out to a church meeting, it's good to be retired when you have no need to rush as you have all the time in the world which is also the name of one of my favourite songs
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Happy birthday, Nicos.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Mornin n’alln’all

Feeling quite chirpy this morning- even though it’s raining outside
    That might be something to do with it being your birthday

Have a great day Nicos xx

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good morning.

Mr GF inadvertently woke me up at about 3am by having a coughing fit. He fell asleep again more or less immediately leaving me wide awake.

I grabbed my phone and earphones and went on BBC4Extra to fond something to listen to. It ended up being a "One foot in the grave" episode for radio where Mr Meldrew cannot sleep. How appropriate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b007jn08

I've never really been a fan of the show on TV but it really made me laugh and afterwards I did fall asleep.

6°C and pouring rain here this morning.
    Last edited by greenishfing; 12-03-2024, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

Rain here for the day so no gardening here.

I'll have another go at crocheting, some reading and domestics.

Enjoy your day.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X