• Show
Clear All

• Containergardener
    replied
    Well done Bren . Your bag looks great.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    The weather was lovely and dry today with a bit of a breeze.
    Got the laundry out and dried.and spent the best part of the afternoon weeding, and getting the bed ready for the sweetpeas
    Pulled out lots of Verbens Bonaris that had self seeded.
    Dug up and devided my Chasta daiseys.
    Pruned back my rose bushes.
    What a difference it makes when the weather plays ball.
    Have a good evening all.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Wow Bren, you should be very proud of that bag.
    Your first try, you're a natural at the crochet,

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Thanks you two, MrP says it looks like a string vest

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Well done Bren, that's a good bag!

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    That bag looks very nice Bren, do you take orders for them?😉. You should be very pleased with that if it's your first. Got my apple trees, will now keep them in the greenhouse till I get them hardened off, after that I had to go up to daughters again and the boiler is now sorted , which will save five of them coming down for showers, which to be honest I don't really mind, but they drink my tea and coffee and eat my biscuits,or have a piece in cheese SiL likes a mild cheese, I like a strong one, guess what, grandkids like the stronger one as well😩 they'll finish up eating me oot o hoose an hame, I have now acquired more cardboard so out to put it down on the back plot. Keep smiling

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon, only a few spots of rain earlier but by then the towels and bedding were dry.
    Ive finished the net shopping bag, it’s not much but I’m proud of my first crochet item.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e5426d75-a05c-46cc-bfa6-3f2093da7dce.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	754.0 KB
ID:	2575364

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Morning, sun is shining. Been to GP’s surgery to get bloods done. In and out in 5 minutes because there was no one there!!! Used to
    be the waiting room was crowded out.
    A bit of tidying up and waiting for the plumber…cistern is taking an age to fill, believe it’s some valve or other that has to be replaced.
    Anyhoo enjoy your day folks whatever you are up to! x
    Last edited by Jay22; 19-02-2024, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Well that sun was brief, now it is raining

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning g Allman its mild and starting to brighten up,
    Some grocery shopping and then out for a walk
    Hopefully out in the garden this afternoon,
    Have a good day all,

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Sun has it's hat on! Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Cuppa'd up, CG. But thanks for the offer. Good luck with the trees, rary.

As for here, dull and cold. But we have absolutely loads of birds in the valley all of a sudden. Not sure why they've turned up like this. Maybe chased out of other valleys by hunters or birds of prey? Not so much of a dawn chorus as a dawn racket this morning. Lovely to hear, mind. The birds roosting in the garage and next to the kitchen are still there, though. They're obviously proper local birds, used to our valley, not incomers from warmer climes just 2 km away. They know that by the end of this week we're going to be back into perishing cold, windy conditions and the last few days of anticyclone, spring-like weather are not to be trusted.

Right, better get a move on. Shaking-a-leg time is upon me and work calls.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Going to head over to a Tesco store as I have been told that they are doing fruit trees for £6 with a club card, I don't know why a tree gets a club card, however

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good morning, thanks for the suggestions girls, some are inpractical others verging on dangerous, it's a king size bed if covers were any bigger I would have to hang them out when they are washed and that's not on , usually I get into trouble for not hanging the washing out right, I think I hang things upside down or something like that, if moveing in closer I am going over the line of my third of the bed, and I would be asked , "what are you after" now I don't know about you, but if I am asked a question like that, I can't settle into a good sleep till I find an answer, now I know OH doesn't take her purse to bed with her, if I say just wanted some cover , I would be bundled into the spare room, single bed no heating, using a sleeping bag, definitely not an answer I would give, so would need to think on an answer and I just couldn't think what else I could be after, so wouldn't get to sleep for trying to puzzle it out, I think I will be better off accepting what I have, and that's me just been told some one was snoring last night, I really need to try and find out who it is, but with a clear conscience I sleep all night

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

We're down for sunny intervals today CG so its looking good for today.

A bit of shopping but then hopefully I'll be in the garden.

enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X