Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothhawk, meant to say, that's an excellent site, great selection to choose from.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• afternoon all,like that site MH,love the pig,might just get that for family playtime hehehe,that does not sound good MH,a lovely colour is that bramble,we have a bit of son at the minuit,of to me new hearing aids shortly,smiles just keep arriving thank you snoop,have a good afternoon all
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon

We’ve also had sunshine today Lottie it was very nice while it lasted.

Thats good news about finding the right shoes Bramble shopping can be so frustrating.

Enjoy your evening.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• And another aching arm this evening, but this time following the flu jab

It does feel good though knowing I am more protected
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Not used to this hour! Dark and cold. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all. It certainly is cold this morning. I'm sure I read somewhere recently that we are in for a very cold December and could have snow before the end of November. Now where did I read that? My local news site probably, so may not be reliable. Must check out Penellype's thread.
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

I should have the flu jab more often!…I slept for 10 hours straight!
                Feeling great this morning, so better make the most of my new found energy

Absolutely no specific plans for today apart from collecting the sharpened chain saw blades.
                Probably need to crack on with degritting the house from all the DIY work. It seems pointless doing it on a daily basis. Maybe think about preparing to pack for next week. We are off to the uk !!!!!
                Cant wait to huggle with my granddaughter again. She’s old enough now to play with too. Amazing to think she’s crawling…..

Porridge and stewed peaches for breakfast, but first thing first….kettles on!

Comment

• Morning all.

Very cold here too. Have just had a look ahead at the weather, no snow at our altitude over the next few days, but up in our nearby mountains looks likely.

Massively busy today. Was already busy, then got reminded of some work I'd completely forgotten. Oops. So, on with the show.

The smiles shot off when the alarm clock went off. They were keen to get going despite the cold: they're not hanging around here today, as they can tell the kind of mood I'll be in. Hope you all enjoy them.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Grory hop first then a couple of cards to make lastly household stuff.

That was a good nights sleep for you Nicos its a rare night when you don't post at 3am -ish.

Best get on before the supermarket gets busy.

Enjoy your day.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Remember to treat yourself to something Bren

Comment

• I had the best night's sleep I've had in ages too and no dreams. 7 hours, woke up and turned up the heating, and then another 2 hours and woke up snuggled up to my hubby and far too hot but with the aroma of fresh hot bread in the air (courtesy of the trusty breadmaker, which I'd set off on the timer). I actually feel rested and wide awake though. Mr GF has made me a coffee and I think I might just make myself an egg sandwich when he gets out of the kitchen. It's very grey outside, a bit windy and not a glimpse of sunshine yet.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Very breezy morning butits 12 degs.
                          I made a point of getting the laundry out while there was a good breeze.
                          No olnsfortheday except pickingmy grandson up from creche this afternoon.
                          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon, cold and wet here today, just sitting watching the birds at the feeders, they have been busy all day, actually watching a nut hatch, of which I am grateful to LD for providing identification of the first one that came to the feeders, these birds are new to this area, I am now going to brave going out in the cold​​​​​​, to top up the feeders, with a bit of luck OH will help me get warm again when I come back in
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Bit warmer today. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Still dark here and cloudy with it. Off care home visiting this morning, so got to do lateral flow tests first. For a while I've been trying to convince a different in-law that he ought to get a fold up wheelchair that he can take with him in my car when I take him places. Yesterday I took him for an appointment at the doctor's surgery and his appointment was in the room farthest from the reception. I think he might just be convinced. Getting old is no fun!

Well I am awake first and no sign of Mr GF getting up yet so I think I'll make a coffee next. The undersides of the clouds have a definite strong pinky red glow now so I suppose that means shepherd's warning. Only 10% chance of rain according to my phone. Hmmm. Do I put the washer on?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X