Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Flo I’m so sorry to hear your sad news…you and your family are in my thoughts. x
    sigpic

Comment

• Flo, what shocking news, so dreadfully sorry for you and all your family. I'll hold you in my thoughts, you have my deepest sympathy.
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Oh Flo, my heart goes out to you.
        So very sorry to hear your sad news. 😥

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Flo,I’m so sorry to hear your news, I lost my son to sepsis 18 months ago. I know how you feel,
          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Oh Flo that is such sad news - life is so unfair. I'm so sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to lose their child
            I'm devastated for you.
            https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Flo I'm thinking of you and your family at this sad time xx
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Oh Flo….I’m so sorry. I don’t really know what to say tbh as that’s just so sad , unexpected and unfair. Such a shock.
                Thinking of you and your family. We’re here for you Flo xx

I think I’ll just go and make a brew and reflect on that sad news…
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

A frosty start but the suns soon burning it away. More gardening and some seed sowing today.

Comment

• It’s turning into an amazingly sunny day.
                    Super hot standing by the window but as soon as you step outside it’s really chilly!…hopefully it’ll warm up soon.

We have friends coming over tomorrow to make pizzas so I want to crack on clearing up the patio and surrounding flower boarders .

Comment

• Good morning. I awoke the first time at 5am. It was frosty then, but it is bright sunshine now and not as windy as yesterday. One of my first jobs today is to clean out the mobile shed a.k.a the car before it gets any worse.

Oh the excitement! The first of my seeds that I planted earlier in the week, basil, have germinated In my impatient little brain I am already visualising homemade pesto.. I think the food processor and stick blender/whisk are the two most frequently used electrical items in my kitchen. I need some tomatoes to appear now to go with the pesto. At least I know there is nothing wrong with the compost. More seed sowing today I hope.

Comment

• So, so sorry to hear your news, Flo. What a terrible loss.

Sorry to read of your loss too, roitelet.

Comment

• The smiles have stayed home today. Sorry about that. Sad at Flo and Roitelet's news. Bramble on our minds too. Plus two Tiger attack helicopters flew overhead this morning, flying eastwards. Never seen them here before. Ordinarily, I'd find them an interesting sight, but not now.
                          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 18-03-2022, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                            Looks like another sunny day ahead

I notice the birds are singing earlier and earlier in the mornings - when I woke up 3/4 hr ago ( Hibou bouncing around the bedroom demanding to go out) they were singing away.
                            And yes - she’s back indoors again after a quick ‘ relief’ outing

Quick grory hop locally this morning before our lunch guests arrive. Can’t see many jobs getting done today!

Have you let the smiles out early snoop? I’m sure I saw them heading north with a strong sense of purpose….
                            Last edited by Nicos; 19-03-2022, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Morning

Another sunny day here the early frost has almost gone, and my GH auto-vents is opening.

No real plans here today.

Comment

• Good morning. It is gloriously sunny here again, only 6°C so far though. I actually slept well last night, slid out of bed at 7am, turned the heating up and had another hour. Mr GF is just making me a second coffee.

I'm not sure what I'm up to today🤔, but I'll think of something.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X