Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Bramble I’m so, so sorry to hear your sad news. I will say a prayer for your sister. Not something I do very often so I’m hoping he hears me.
    You are all in my thoughts this morning. Sending much love.x
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning a dry day not sure for how long though.

Sorry to read about your sister Bramble. xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear your news, Bramble. Will keep her and her husband and you in my thoughts.

Comment

• Best wishes for your sister Bramble.

Comment

• Grey and miserable here, a bit like my mood. I have just watched the postie walk past without stopping yet again. Still no seeds!!!

The care home visit yesterday was quite upsetting. It is awful to see somebody slowly just going downhill, both mentally and physically.

I was going to have a seed planting day today which is something I like doing but what to do now?

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Drizzled all night, so the ground is really soggy. But it's bright and windy at the moment, so hoping against hope that we'll be able to get the trees we bought yesterday in the ground. Otherwise, they're just going to all have to go in a hole, altogether, and stay like that till it gets dry enough to plant them out properly. In two weeks with a bit of luck.

The smiles have only just set off, so will be late arrivals today.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Bramble take care,what a shock to have while away,I hope surgery goes well & your sister gets all the care needed sending you love & good wishes xx

Comment

• Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes.
                  She has got through the first 24 hours so that's good.
                  We will know more when she comes out of the coma.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bramble your sister are in my thoughts. Well wishes. to you all.

Comment

• Thinking of you and your sister bramble, both of you in my prayers God bless

Good evening, weather wise its been a mixed day here dry when I got out of bed, after messing about feeding the birds, watering some plants and shifting some branches I decided to walk up for the paper so got ready, stepped out the door and the rain started, walked up the town got the paper and a couple of messages then back home and the rain stopped after lunch I went out to the greenhouse where I potted on some plants, still more to do, hopefully will get them tomorrow. We'll enjoy tomorrow and keep safe and keep smiling

​​​​​​
                      ​​​
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all,I have tried few times to post on here but very time it gone wrong then disappeared,I want to wish bramble sister and family all the best,praying for you all,what a shock,

Son has been doing me proud,shed,greenhouse and older poly framework moved to new places,plus new poly frame erected,some rotivating done and more tidy up,I love my new nails and eyebrows,LD is moving into new areas not gone to before,never to old to old for ANYTHING,have a good evening and take care,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Pre mornin n’alln’all

Just wanted to say hi…cos I’m back home after a fantastic couple of days.
                          Had to chuckle too at my ‘wooden tights’!

But- oh- Bramble…what a terrible shock. Thank goodness your sister had immediate care. I’m sending positive wishes in her direction. Hugs to you and all your family xx

See y’all later at a more civilised time - brew in hand.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

How was your birthday outing Nicos hope it wasn't to wet and windy. I've got my brew and Just finished breakfast Bacon, eggs, mushrooms on a sourdough oatcake.
                            Deciding what needs doing today. really it depends on the weather.

Enjoy your day .
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Hope your sister gets well Bramble, thinking of you x
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. It's grey and drizzling here. We had a nice evening yesterday when an old friend called round to see us. He stayed until 11pm.

Nicos, it's good to hear that your birthday trip went well.

One of my jobs this morning is delivering pasta bake and then I'm not sure as the weather is not forecast to improve.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X