This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Grory hop - wasn't that Bramble? Whoever it was, well done them, because we've all adopted it.

The weather report isn't looking quite so ghastly. Still plenty of rain, but nowhere near 300 mm and spread out over more days, which is a relief. The smiles were talking about sou'westers this morning. Had them all in a fit of giggles and they all headed out in a jolly mood again.

Gardening and rain preparation day today. Mr Snoop is already hard at work, so I'd better step on it.

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Fingers crossed you make a speedy recovery Jay22.

Comment

• Thank you Snoop! x
        sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Nicos! x
          sigpic

Comment

• Just a thought…..Was that Sonic Boom from the Smiles dashing over to rary, cups and saucers in hand before the tea got cold?
            If so….they’ve cleared all the cloud cover we had and it’s a beautiful clear sky now
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hmmm, it seems as if the smiles pushed all the cloud over here. Not a glimmer of sunshine now. It actually feels as if there is rain in the offing. Sun before 7, rain before 11 maybe?

Jay, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Comment

• I spoke too soon….looks like rain and the cold wind has got up

Come on…own up….who is hogging the sunshine?

Comment

• Not me, just back in after taking the dogs for a quick walk (we'll they were running about, I was trying to walk at a decent pace ​​​​​​)and its started raining, we will be heading to the Lake District for a break next weekend, so hope we don't come back with anything we don't want, or anything that costs too much though OH seems to enjoy buying things down there, but never seems to be anything I want​​​​​​
                  But remember passing on smiles doesn't cost anything, plus spreds a little bit of of sunshine
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all.
                    Did a grory hop this morning, and later this afternoon I'm taking my Mum for her first haircut since 2019! Fingers crossed it goes OK as she is only a smidge off turning 104 years young and has not been out of the house since the pandemic began. just getting her into the car will be a triumph. Couldn't have picked a better day though, yesterday's chill breeze has moderated into a proper warm southerly. Sun's disappeared now though.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Afternoon, grory hop here as well. Plus we have sunshine it was a tropical 6c in my GH overnight the warmest for ages.

Take care Jay and a speedy recovery xxx
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good grief MH …your mom is almost 104?????wow!
                        Well done that lass
                        I hope she enjoyed her outing.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Feels quite mild again. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. I've no idea why I awoke about an hour ago at silly o'clock, but I did and I'm absolutely wide awake.

Mothawk, I hope your mum enjoyed her trip to the hairdressers.

We're going care home visiting this afternoon. I'm hoping my seeds arrive today as well as I want to plant a few.

I'm going to try and go back to sleep now although I think there is little chance.

Comment

• Morning

We have sunshine best make the most of it, there's supposed to be rain all afternoon.

Nicos have you decided which outing you're going on I like the sound of the prehistoric and medieval one.

Enjoy your day.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Wow Moth, your mum is 104, amazing! I hope she enjoyed her trip to the hairdresser!!
                                Morning all it’s cold wet and windy here this morning. Doing absolutely nothing today and I don’t care what anyone thinks! Hope your seeds come GF and I too like the prehistoric trip too Nicos. Whichever you chose, enjoy.
                                Have a great day everyone. x
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X