Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on just to say that apparently there was a thunderstorm through the night, daughter was just on the phone to talk to her mother and she said it was quite a display, me, I never heard a thing ​​​​​​, but then with a clear conscience you can sleep through anything
    Mind you removing the hearing aid helps as well
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all.

The wind has died down and it's an absolutely glorious morning. The birds are going mad, the almonds are looking amazing and the garden is calling. But I'm not listening. A mad week ahead, but there's always next week (closer than 'there's always next year', so that's an improvement).

The smiles were so jolly this morning that they set off without so much as a goodbye. Think they were looking forward to a day of plainer sailing than recently. Hope they reach you OK.

Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

• Morning

Its a nice day here as well Snoop plenty of sunshine pity about the wind though.

Rary I can't help with your soil sterilizing its not something I'd thought of doing. Let us know if it was a success.

enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all. The weather can't decide what to do today. It's very windy but has been yo-yoing between sunshine and rain. At the moment we've got both. The sun is shining but nigh on horizontal driving rain is battering everything.

I'm going out shortly to deliver some extra cottage pie I made yesterday.

Roll on Spring!

Comment

• Good morning all.
            A nice morning here but it's still breezy.
            I need to go to the shopping centre to pick up a few bits.
            New suitcase is on the cards as the present one is getting a little shabby,

Snoop, the smiles reached me this morning in great humour, must be something in the air.

I hope to get some work on the garden this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Just spent half the morning finding a sink for my son which is the right size/ style/material/ collection or delivery today …and in the right price range
              Sorted!…so I think I need a gold star from him! That’s saved him a few hours…

Our industrial vac blew up this morning. It’s worked really hard to be fair, so hopefully OH can borrow next door’s until the bedroom is finished.

More indoor chores for me today. Never ending are they?
              Glad I’m not a perfectionist or I’d never have time to keep on top of the basics!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon All Kitchen arrived this morning and three men are fitting it - yay
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• So pleased for you Flo!

Comment

• Flo really pleased to read about your kitchen

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Afternoon All Kitchen arrived this morning and three men are fitting it - yay
                      Yippeeeee! Yey!

Comment

• Great news Flo...😏

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening all,first of congratulations on the kitchen arriving FF,yay well done that Nicos,Snoop,them smiles followed me all day,i have been out most of the day,with D inlaw,Gdaughter,and a GG son,i was taken to the Merry Hill shopping centre,my what a place,we had a lovely lunch in there,so no cooking tonight,i still feel full ,got what i needed with much help,we had to go to Kidderminster to get my new laptop,as that was the nearest store with 1 in,i did a fair amount of walking so are now very tired,i got to wait now until a friend comes to change over/set everything up for me,the bank did a little squeal ,but now recovered,it is either touch screen or mouse,it is great to be within the family bonds,as that was what was missing before i moved,not to mention all that ruddy stress,my word i have come a long way the last few months,had call ref my tea dance,a body has got covid,and would i please do a test before i come,so i have been supplied,now to read the enclosed instructions on how to operate the bits,is a bit different to what i had before,but needs must,have a good evening all and Bgood2yourselves
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All You can well imagine the bomb site here so I'm not going to elaborate, but at least they've made a start. Cold here but not raining. Glad I'm going to work! Have good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo’n’all

Exciting times Flo!

No set plans for today - yet.
                              OH managed to find some Charlotte potatoes yesterday so I need to get then chitting and pop the shallots into some compost to get them started. Yipppeee!

Comment

• Morning all. Another nice day weatherwise, but a decent frost first thing.

Excellent news, FF. Now they've started, how long do you reckon they'll take to get it all done?

Boring day today: sorting out paperwork for the tax authorities. But the sooner it's done, the sooner I can get out in the garden. The smiles scarpered sharpish when they realised I'd be kicking up a lot of dust, rummaging through two years worth of bank statements and goodness knows whatever else. I won't mention the cursing... Mr Snoop has gone out for the morning. Sensible man.

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X