Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F7EB032E-EA13-460D-AFC1-F04CA1818F2C.jpeg
Views:	205
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	2540545

My final knitting achievements!
    I was so disappointed with my effort it never got it's second ear.

Comment

• Good morning all.
      Breezy day here as well..
      Snoop, the smiles went flying past our house, hopefully they'll be able to turn back.

Nicos safe calm journey and enjoy the time with family.

GF, glad to hear Mr is feeling better.

I'm off out for a walk, have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Darn gf …see what you mean, although you are a much neater knitter than I am!
        I didn’t even attempt the real scarf!
        Could you perhaps make the second ear and fill it with catnip?…I can’t see a cat turning that down as a lovely toy?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good day all,late up again,nice and sunny out side,Have a good time in the camper Nicos,i hope it all goes well for you both,the littleone will love them bunnies,them lovely smiles are little angels snoop,they know just when to show up and twinkle,enjoy the walk bramble,and GF so good to to hear MR is well,i used to sing all the while years ago,perhaps i should again,is a bit embarrassing if i get heard by the neighbours,especially since i have a struggle to reach top C these days,and as for your bunny,WHAT IS wrong with it,nothing,just like wonky veg,they need a love ,must go find something useful to do,all being well, i hope to get my date site back up and running later on,who knows what i might have missed ,have a good day and Bgood2yourselves
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 01-02-2022, 12:24 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon All Bright but very breezy here. My washing's on the radiators. I tried hanging it out. but it was just blowing and tangling around the lines. I had sardines on toast for lunch, haven't had that for years and really enjoyed it. Toys are lovely Nicos, must go back and find the pattern. Knit the other ear GF, I'm sure it will make all the difference. No news on the building site. Oh well, back to the jigsaw.
            Hope the wind dies down for your trip Nicos
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Gf…I like how you have given your bunny heart shaped eyes!…nice touch

Comment

• Afternoon,clever granddaughter got me back in,i chopped my hair again,and styled it a bit,she took some more pics and posted for me,nothing doing,other granddaughter coming from work,it was also nice to see the GGboys,just noticed the time and how much lighter it is,or is snoops twinkly smiles
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just popping in to say bye!…..see you again when I can get internet access.
                  Hibou is looking after the house and the neighbours are coming in at least twice a day to look after the chooks and Hibou.
                  They came back from their hols this evening so that was a fair swap having looked after their cat and house eh?…perfect timing

Keep safe and healthy and happy peeps. I’ll look out for those smiles when I cross the Channel

Comment

• Happy hols, Nicos. I'll make sure the smiles don't make you dizzy while you're on the ferry.

Comment

• Morning all.

Safe journey, Nicos, I hope the Channel is a millpond today for you.

Already beginning to get light outside and only 7.15am. The days are lengthening apace! I think there are a few smiles dancing about in the garden already.

Have a good day all.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning everybody.

Grey, windy and miserable here. I hope it's more pleasant further south for crossing the channel.

I did the grory hop yesterday so the fridge is full of goodies still today and I really ought to do some domestic jobs at home.

Comment

• Morning all.

Yes, mothhawk, it was so bright and calm here this morning the smiles set off early. They were gone in a flash, with no buffeting wind to contend with.

Busy again today to get work out of the way so I can take a day off and visit the nursery for trees on Friday. But otherwise all good.

Apparently it's pancake day in France today. What a good excuse... Might think up some kind of filling for buckwheat crespelle. Not very dieticious, but we've been good so far this week, honest.

Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

• Morning

We're sharing greenishfings grey and windy day here never mind there's no frost.

Snoop enjoy your crespelle you need to break your diet every now and then or it just gets disheartening.

Enjoy your day
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Dull and grey but the wind has died down.
                              Domestics and a walk is as exciting as it gets today.

Snoop the smiles arrived with no problems today.

Nicos, hope you crossed smoothly.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,a bit grey here,have a safe one Nicos,need to give myself a talking too,get some domestics done,start looking after the what am eating again,before it goes in my mouth,need to get gardening stuff organised,like start in the shed,hoyik it all out from sons dumping,and put things where i can find,i really could do with some help,but .......,they all work,once i have things set up,i will be fine,it is so lonely doing things on one's own,and is hard to get the body to work with brain off want to do,i guess it is still early days from my other life,oh my word violin time again,have a good day and Bgood2yourselves

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X