This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.
    Thanks for the tea Nicos, ooh and are there croissants, what a treat!

Grory hop C&C today in a little while, no tissues to be had, so I shall have to nip into the store next door and see if they have any.

My mum gets through a huge amount, she can blow her way through 8 before getting up in the morning. Partly great age of course, but she has always needed to blow her nose a lot - I suspect it stems from being hit on the nose with a brick as a child. She was one side of the hedge pushing the pram of twins she was baby-sitting, and some lads the other side of the hedge were chucking bricks up to knock down conkers. She has always said it was so lucky the brick didn't hit the babies in the pram, never mind the fact that her face was black and blue for a fortnight.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning All,

Best day of the week - the whole weekend is ahead of us!

New tyres on the car tomorrow morning then off to the tennis courts to trim a hedge.

Happy friday all
      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
      - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning all

Seeing as its Friday I usually have fish yo eat. Prescription needs putting in then after taking Kato for a walk I may sneak away for a couple of hours fishing! Maybe even catch myself a trout for lunch/dinner?

Have a good day.

TTFN
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning

Hair cut for me this morning then nipping over to the shops I've almost run out of Stardrops.

Enjoy your eggy day Nicos 5 dozen is a lot to get through.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• My filing system is "cr*p". Yes I can actually find paperwork but not quickly. It ought to be more organised. Just been looking for a reg doc that I haven't needed in over 2 years. Found it of course but in my younger days I used to have proper files, now it's just a big box.

I never got to the allotment yesterday. I had to go to town in the morning, a very rare event these days and then meet with an elderly relative's social worker in the afternoon. Afterwards I spent a good hour emptying the car (allotment shed extension). My husband did offer to help but he is even less organised than me. At least when I do it everything that actually belongs at the allotment goes in one large ikea bag, everything that belongs indoors comes in, everything to go into the new car goes in another bag and rubbish straight in the bin. My husbands method would have been everything in bags mixed up willy nilly. I must pick up prescriptions while I am out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Mornin n’alln’all
              First up?….ok…breakfast trays are outside your bedroom doors - enjoy!
              Have you cleaned my muddy boots yet they're not outside the room

I love how you lot all know what day it is ... to me its just another day since I retired

Today I shall be mostly trying to be good and avoiding the mince pies down stairs as I've got my 1st face to face appointment with the new diabetic nurse ( the old one took my advice and finished early ) and this one wants to see the blood sugar readings(which I don't usually bother with) and the last time I had mince pies the readings went through the roof !
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

• Morning all.

Up late today. Rather overdid the vino last night... The smiles left earlier because I've been so sluggish. Not very good company for them.

Fortunately, not much on the cards today. Potentially visiting a friend later this afternoon and that's about it. Plus a bit more bindweed removal and cover crop sowing if I can summon up the energy for it.

Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

• Good morning all. We have the sun after a week of grey skies.
                  I need to make a quick trip into town this morning.
                  Looking after my grandson this afternoon so looking forward to that.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nick the grief View Post

Have you cleaned my muddy boots yet they're not outside the room

So sorry Nick….I caught one of the maids trying them on!

https://www.shishop.top/ProductDetai...13516&pr=75.99
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X