Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was struggling to understand too. Thanks for the explanation. I have spent a few hours at the allotment again and now have blisters on my blisters and I am so hungry. Heading for the kitchen now.

Comment

• I had my Grory Hop delivered today Had a Teams Meeting today and one of the attendees was a 2-year old boy. That livened things up a bit, much to his mum's embarrassment. Last one of this week at work tomorrow thank goodness, I haven't done many Fridays since we started the WFH rota. I don't really mind because someone always does the BEST sandwich run, but I don't have the S! Enjoy your evening All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        I don't really mind because someone always does the BEST sandwich run, but I don't have the S!
        OK, guessing here: bacon, egg, sausage and tomato?

Comment

• Grory Hop for me too tomorrow.
          OH has mede mea loooong list of diy stuff needed ASAP.

Not a very productive day but very pleased with the pottering!

Early night...feeling really tired for some reason.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well guessed Snoop, that's right x

Comment

• Sleep tight Nicos

Comment

• Evening all..
                Dropped into to see how all were doing in these weird times.

Hope you're all keeping well .

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Hi All, Not miuch happening today.

just the standard check on the greenhouse, wring hands, exit greenhouse.
                  "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                  - Henry Beard

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Hi Trip, where you been, or not? Nice to see you. Have a good day All -2 BTW

Comment

• Morning all
                      Good to see you Trip
                      Lovely sunny morning ..... but frosty again. Everything on the lotty looked sad, wilted and white ... again. It'll pick up.
                      Some warmth in the sun already though.

Happy Fridays
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• It's FRIDAAAAAY..
                        Cool start to the day here but looks like it'll be a nice day..
                        Lots of stuff to bring out to greenhouses later and some flowers to take out of the greenhouses to harden off..
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• I 've just been watching the sun creeping across the car roof defrosting it as it progressed.🌞 0°C here at the moment.🥶
                          What I want to know is: Why do any plants we leave out in this weather die but my weeds positively thrive?🤯

Comment

• Morning, frosty start, but a clear blue sky, nice to see ya back Trip, quite a few of those that have been missing coming back for a natter. Got grab the best out of the day, take care all.

Comment

• Morning all
                              Good to see you Trip.
                              Another frosty start but sunny, usual routine of bird table and bird bath thawing done. Checked gh. Washer on and dogs to walk in a moment.
                              A hare at the back fence this morning. Youngest dog leaping around garden not knowing what to do, oldest came out and barked..sorted
                              Bought plants yesterday for new flowerbed id created, treat for good blood test results. Kidney function jumped from 60% to 74%. (Failure 3yrs ago).
                              Then managed to split some of the purchased plants to gain more plants . Shall take some cuttings too today of white buddleia.
                              Hoping we are coming out of this frost, I'd like to get some things out of the gh and seedlings in from the house and of course sow more seeds.
                              Enjoy your day.
                              Last edited by Containergardener; 16-04-2021, 07:01 AM.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Decided to bite the bullet and take all my seedlings to the allotment greenhouse. I have built an insulating tent inside so I hope that was enough to keep the frost at bay.No matter either way as the plants would be too leggy if they weren't moved.
                                I haven't been to lot yet to see if they have survived.
                                Nice and bright here but frosty.
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X