Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm exhausted just reading that, Containergardener.

Comment

• I was going to.put it on what I've done today but I couldn't find it. Must have my settings for posts wrong or something.
      Northern England.

Comment

• Container garden, you've had a busy day, well done. You must be so pleased.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
          wow CG you make my day yesterday look positively sedentary
          Cold one this morning, no degrees and a good frost. Was going to be out and about early today but reckon I'll stay tucked up in the warm for a while yet.

I'll get the kettle on, grab one while it's hot
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
            Any water left for a tea MrB.

Hahaha the jobs at mums : the thing is she asks us to do jobs when we visit but don't have what we need(tools , drill etc) so I now create a list so a few can be done at the same time in-between OH working.

Frosty here too , temp showing -5 and my blowaway thats inside the greenhouse was down to -2.1 last night.
            The sun is shining though so hoping it goes quick.
            Washer is on but the forecast is cloudy , hope it dries.
            Plan was to be in my garden today , will see how cold it ends up. So far I've put some things out for the birds .
            Dog walk next , brrrr.
            Northern England.

Comment

• Very chilly out there and very cloudy. Good hard frost again down in the fields. Brrr.

Got up relatively early to do some gardening, but might find something to do indoors first to see if it warms up outside later. Forecast says cloudy all day. More rain tomorrow.

I have a radish seed that has germinated. I'd put it on the what makes you happy thread, but even I recognise that's a bit ridiculous!

Have a great day, everyone. Don't forget to help yourself to the smiles.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Loads of sploshystuff dropping here.
                Deffo an indoor day.
                At least this rain will make the weeding easier when it stops!

I didnt do the autumn weeding of the gravel path/ driveway last year ( seemed to lose my oomph ) and I’m paying for it now
                Why do dandelions and some other weeds have such tenacious roots????
                At least the areas I’ve done are looking so much better again.

Ta muchly for the smiles Snoop...always welcome!

Right....need to source some leather for cupboard door handles for the camper....and then I fancy doing some baking seeing as we have nearly 5 dozen eggs to somehow get through!

Enjoy your day peeps!
                Last edited by Nicos; 10-04-2021, 07:06 AM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^ Five dozen eggs
                  I gleaned a fair bit of leather from a reclining chair my in-laws needed to get rid of Nicos. Did't want the shiny side but the unused suede side was like new inside the upholstering.

Was all set to venture out and received a text - delivery coming in the next hour - so waiting in for it
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                    Wow burnie what have you got in there?

Afternoon or is it evening?
                    3hrs at mums in which we achieved fitting vents to her summerhouse, put up 2 new large trellis panels, chopped down 2 half dead conifers, lopped some other shrub, lowered her twisted Hazel slightly, emptied an old compost bin which mustv been sat 15+ yrs ..it was certainly ready, re.positioned it for her to get to and start again with my help for mulching, filled a long channel between path and lawn with turf we removed the other day , hopefully it will take, put out grass bin out and dog proofed hedge areas our youngest thinks is her new adventure route. Came home and sat down
                    Enjoy your evening, off to walk dogs again.
                    Peas in cells on the top shelf, lettuce in the bottom and flowers in the middle along with the spare chillies, feverfew are one of the flowers and some lemon balm as well.

Comment

• Morning, frost again 3 degrees it said in the car, just been to the docs for my second Oxford AZ jab, now got Sainsbugs delivering in a bit, then the day is ours. Take care all.

Comment

• Good morning all. A beautiful sunny day but its freezing cold.
                        No plans for today but there's plenty to keep me going.
                        I dont go to the park at the weekend as its always too crowded.
                        Have a good day all whatever you're doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold and cloudy here. No plans for today, just resting I hope. Have a good day All
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post

Peas in cells on the top shelf, lettuce in the bottom and flowers in the middle along with the spare chillies, feverfew are one of the flowers and some lemon balm as well.
                            I've been too chicken to put my flowers seedlings in there yet. I like the sound of lemon balm , is it very fragrant.
                            Last edited by Containergardener; 10-04-2021, 10:14 AM.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Just re checked our forecast. Showing snow tonight now.
                              oh come on weather sort ya self out
                              Northern England.

Comment

• 94% chance of rain here in the next hour. Mind you we haven't had any for a while (sleet and snow instead). Tomorrow looks much better so hopefully a day at the allotment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X