• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning all

Quite dull today but no rain forecast.

Enjoy the day

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    More (s)nail hunting in the garden today. i now understand why a load of my plants are totally shredded... hopefully a thing of the past with my new hunting team!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening

Its been a short and t-shirt day going for a walk was much more pleasant without the blazing sunshine we did have a bit of rain only 5 to 10 mins then it stopped.
    enjoy your evening.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Probably a good thing Nicos - I'm not at all sure that allowing crowds to mix freely already is wise, not something I'd do yet anyway. Watch your back tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Very productive day here .... still more to do but a great start.

Looks like we are having an early delivery of wood on Monday so tomorrow will be spent moving the remaining wood from last year and cutting and splitting it to make way for storing the new wood.
    Its heavy work , so fingers crossed my back holds up.

Sorry to hear about your gg Flo. Cant be easy for her, especially as I'm sure she needs a bit of an uplift after having felt so ill.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    A sunny morning but a little cooler.
    Hopefully the traffic will be lighter heading to the coast this week.

Fog horns, yes Nicos apparently any vessel moving while there is fog must sound a horn.
    We had a couple of foggy nights this past week,

Rain needed here badly but so far none is forecast.
    Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All I knew it would be cooler today and it's dull. Hope there's enough breeze to dry my washing. My daughter and her family are still in isolation and it's driving them crackers. Middle GG who has had the Covid is now much better, but is bitterly disappointed because she was going to Tramlines this weekend. Right, on with the motley and have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    cooler and breezy here this morning following on from thunder, lightning, very heavy rain and hailstones yesterday evening.
    Thank goodness OH cut the field/garden yesterday.

I’m just waiting for a friend to turn up to collect several years worth of GYO mags and a pile of gardening books…..he’s really excited!

More sorting today but this time indoors - we’ve loads of books we’ve been given over the years and just piled them up, but tbh there are some neither of us would read, so we both need to sit there together and say yes/no.

Fog horns bramble?… wow, not heard those for years!…I just presumed everything would be radar controlled these days.

Right…must be time for another brew!….

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning another cooler pleasant day here perfect for being out and about.

Snoop I hope your plants are doing ok, your cool is an high temperature for me

Enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning all
    No rain here but cooler and overcast. Garlic to tie up this morning then get the onions under cover on racking.

Have a god one

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Back in after giving the plants a good water and lamenting the damage. Due to be cooler today, around the mid-30s, but more importantly, the wind has dropped. Forecast says we'll have a few days in the low 30s early next week, then a few more hot days and then possibly rain. I know how you feel, Nicos. I can't remember when we last had rain. Really looking forward to it. So long as it's not a deluge!

Busyish morning ahead but definitely having an afternoon nap. Found it hard to sleep last night, so a bit groggy today. Nothing an iced coffee wouldn't improve though. I've made a big pot and there's loads of ice in the bucket. Help yourselves and take a smile or two too. Have a good day, everyone.

Been thinking about you, Snadger, by the way. Hope you're coping OK.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    OMG!!!!!….*does a jig…we have rain!…actual rain!
    Smells wonderful too, warm and dusty….mmmm.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.

Warm again but it's slightly misty.
    We could hear the fog horns from the ships during the night,
    Budy morning, need to visit pist office, pharmacy and grocery store.
    Stay cool all and have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    It’s deffo going to be cooler Bren (and most probably raining) cos Flo won’t be at work!!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

Snoop and heres me thinking its hot here I can cope in the day but like others its sleeping that difficult, we have the upstairs windows open on catches trying to make a through draft then have lifted the loft hatch hoping the hot air will rise and go out through eave vents.

Its supposed to be cooler this weekend.

Enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X