X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin Snadge!
    Didnt see you there

We have a generator we use with our wood splitter up on our wood yard ( tiny field where we store wood just up the road from us) You can bet your socks that once everything is unloaded from the trailer and set up that it’ll start drizzling!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Grey and overcast here and it looks like it's rained recently. Maybe it will improve later. I never got to the allotment yesterday due to the rain so probably a double harvest today. 20°forecast. I was only thinking yesterday of putting the shorts away for the Winter, but maybe not quite yet. I finished making 3 more jars of blackberry and raspberry jelly last night. That is it. No more this year.

Comment

• Morning, it looks like being a dry day here so I'll be mostly out and about

Enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Was out at first light, mild and very humid.
          Back home now for a cuppa and some breakfast.

Enjoy your day
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all.

It smells like autumn after yesterday's rain. Still mild though and feels like it will warm up some more today.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning, dull, cool and hazy this morning, guess autumn has arrived.
              Nothing on the cards this morning, is it time for a coffee do you think?Can’t get myself going as it’s so dull. I actually had to put the heating on for half an hour yesterday just to take the chill off the house.
              Anyhoo, moan over hope you all have a fab day. x
              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Sunny and cloudy in equal measure but it's very warm.
                A trip to the farmers market this morning and probably the beach later.

I know what you mean about the weather Jay, I call them "grey days"
                Lifeless days when nothing will lift your spirits.
                Maybe tomorrow will be a better one.
                Take care all and have a good one.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• * spots some straggling smiles and redirected them up to Jay….They look a feisty lot - hope you can handle them

I’d love a coffee please Jay - I don’t have it very often but always enjoy it.
                  Will you help me finish off the ginger cake please?…..we could do with a few other peeps to help us get through it though

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post

I know what you mean about the weather Jay, I call them "grey days"
                    Lifeless days when nothing will lift your spirits.
                    Maybe tomorrow will be a better one.
                    I try to phone/ what’sapp/ email as many peeps as possible if I feel like that, sharing positive things which have happened to me since we last spoke. You never know who else is feeling down/ dulled and putting on a brave face these days.

Have a great day at the beach bramble - do you collect shells/ pebbles/ seaweed/ rubbish even when you go there?

Comment

• I collected a few pebbles and made this for my daughter when she was pregnant....
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	A9B6749F-CB6B-41EC-9BE6-CD5EA265D167.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	2533183
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	877624F6-2875-4652-AB85-94B602AD0BDE.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	343.1 KB
ID:	2533184Click image for larger version

Name:	0BE3E6D8-F173-4095-827E-3053CB71D91E.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	452.6 KB
ID:	2533185

Have to admit though that the first one looks like someone on the loo

Comment

• Morning all.

Quarter to twelve here and I've got absolutely nothing done. The hours just fly by sometimes. Maybe they went off with the smiles. I don't know where they've gone either.

Anyway, very busy day today. Just dropping in for a quick say hello. And I'm off...

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Thanks for the smiles and the ginger cake…work wonders! Think I’m going to push myself out the door for a walk. When I’m not at home I’m out early every day but at home I don’t seem to bother much. Should really change the mindset.
                          Ok, off to get organised, catch up with you all later.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Back indoors for soup and a sandwich, laundry's drying and my sourdough is proving and I'm wishing I'd got some ginger cake but will make due with a scone instead.

Love your pebble art Nicos and I agree with you over the first one

Enjoy your walk Jay xx
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

I try to phone/ what’sapp/ email as many peeps as possible if I feel like that, sharing positive things which have happened to me since we last spoke. You never know who else is feeling down/ dulled and putting on a brave face these days.

Have a great day at the beach bramble - do you collect shells/ pebbles/ seaweed/ rubbish even when you go there?
                              Nicos, yes I collect shells, coloured stones and anything else that looks interesting.
                              When we started coming hear years ago some very old fisherman's cottages had been knocked down.
                              Over the next few years I brought home some bits of lovely old Spanish tiles.
                              Ended up making a mosiac from them.
                              I like you ride of making pictures from then, very nice, obviously you are artistic.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Lovely and sunny today, was thinking about doing the grory hop but not so sure now looking at the weather

Enjoy your day
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X