Just had

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that Plot70 !

OH has his Friday evening (AZ) and he’s been so full of flu type symptoms he had to stay in bed all day yesterday ( unheard of) AND miss all the rugby matches ( even more unheard of!).
    High temp, sweats, aching joints and muscles and bad headaches.
    Seems a bit brighter today thank goodness.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post

OH has his Friday evening (AZ) and he’s been so full of flu type symptoms he had to stay in bed all day yesterday ( unheard of) AND miss all the rugby matches ( even more unheard of!).
      he didn't miss much ... Wales choked it and England were best discribed as organic fertiliser.

it did knock me out for the saturday but sunday I was over it... Mrs G thinks I was just getting out of doing the shopping my arm ached aa tad where I was injected but I have some many injection being diabetic I tend not to notice them these days.

Glad he's all ok though.
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

Glad he's feeling better Nicos. Mrs B and I both had the AZ jab, was fine for the first 24hrs then it was just as you describe for your OH, even felt quite queasy. Eased off after a day or so but the aches hung about for a week. Even though it wasn't pleasant I'd do it again, if that's the vaccine just imagine what having the virus must be like.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post

Glad he's feeling better Nicos. Mrs B and I both had the AZ jab, was fine for the first 24hrs then it was just as you describe for your OH, even felt quite queasy. Eased off after a day or so but the aches hung about for a week. Even though it wasn't pleasant I'd do it again, if that's the vaccine just imagine what having the virus must be like.
          I had a suspected exposure to the virus a few weeks before the first lock down.
          Perhaps my vaccine just worked like a booster with almost no side effects.
          It is still good to get it done formally anyway.
          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Has anyone had their second one yet?...does anyone know if people get less/ more/ same of a reaction to it?

Comment

Have heard the AZ is worse on the first and not nearly so bad on the second while the Pfizer is the other way around.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

^^^ ah!...ok then! Thanks .

we have to wait 12 weeks for our next ones, so will watch this thread with interest!

Comment

My hubby had the Pfizer on Friday. No side effects.
                  His second one is April 16th.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Bloomin NORA Nicos,just seen your pic,looks sore,hope your other half is feeling better,and your bruise is vanishing,we had no bother other than a funny are for aprox 24 hours,as did most of the peeps we know,strange stuff aye.
                    forgot to ask,how are YOU now ntg after your new look
                    Last edited by lottie dolly; 22-03-2021, 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Had my first AZ on Saturday, arm a little bit achy today but that could be due to carrying a bench around the garden yesterday!
                      Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
                      Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
                      https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
                      Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

Has anyone had their second one yet?...does anyone know if people get less/ more/ same of a reaction to it?
                        Having my second next week (Pfizer). The nurse who gave me the first jab said that side effects tended to be worse after second. I will know in about 10days time whether or not she was right ;-)

To be honest though, I don’t care if I get all the side effects in the ‘top ten’ list if it prevents me and others being hospitalised or killed by Covid.

Comment

28/5 is my second dose I had the deadly Astra Zenica jobby or should that be Jabby? ... can't wait
                          ntg
                          Never be afraid to try something new.
                          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                          ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X