Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a splattering of the stuff,now melted,apart from on the car,not bothered as i not need it ,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

;No snow here ,

Comment

Morning all.

Chilly and quite windy out there. No incentive to walk the dogs at all, especially as there are hunters about. No snow yet.

Lots to get through, especially as I got distracted yesterday and didn't do as much as I wanted to. So, got to catch up today.

Have a good day, everyone. Stay warm and well.

Comment

Good Morning All Pan's on and it's raining here. Have a lovely Sunday
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning, just finished breakfast thanks Flo, bacon, eggs, roasted toms on a sourdough oatcake

Rain here as well but it has washed away the snow so thats good.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning all. More snow overnight.Looks to be 4 or 5 inches out there. Need to take my Siberian Husky out in it and I am sure he will feel well at home. Then its make a start with the dinner.........a nice bit of lamb for a change.

TTFN
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Morning, cold but no snow, very cloudy and some wintry showers forecast, day in home today I think.

Comment

Morning all. The weather forecast is of it's usual calibre (useless). It should be raining here but, at the moment the sky is blue and it is sunny. We did have a heavy sleet shower a couple of hours ago which hasn't taken all of yesterday's (unforecast) snow away.
                  The main problem here is that the soil is absolutely saturated. At least the days are getting longer.
                  It looks as if I'll have to visit a deaf relative who has "lost" one of her hearing aids and can't find it anywhere. As I told her unless she has dropped it down the loo, or put it in the rubbish or washing machine it must be there somewhere. Why she doesn't keep them in her ears I don't know.

Comment

Afternoon n’alln’all
                    Late start for me...I’m trying to get most things ordered for home delivery for the camper...we have stupidly expensive delivery costs here.
                    However I did find a discontinued gel foam mattress perfect for the camper....and by the time the extra charges are added it comes up at the same price as if I collected it from the shop Still, it’s perfect , no interaction involved , and in reality I would have chosen it above all others so I’m actually chuffed.... frustrated, but chuffed

No frost or snow here -sounds wonderful Snadge! I can just imagine your dog adoring the snow! What’s his name?

We’re having lamb too...mmm...
                    Strict Diet starts tomorrow...I’ve been cutting down but somehow managed a large piece of cold pizza for brunch
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Afternoon all,snow all gone,had a pic sent me of our new place in the snow ,it does look nice,i think it was took at first light,the hallway was lit up as well,it was sent to cheer me up bless that Gdaughter,and it did,mr got an off day,youngest came in and run the cleaner round,am trying to do little things myself,otherwise i will be sleeping all day,am bored doing nothing,yet feel i have lost my mojo,i know it is because i am in limbo,being on my own most of the time with MR asleep,is like a feeling of up in the night,and cannot do anything for fear of disturbing anyone,once i have got a moving date,it will all come to life and reality will enter,as for a diet Nicos,you put me to shame,hope you find the hearing aid,have a lovely afternoon all,LD snail is off to do a bit more.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Good afternoon all.
                        A dull grey, cold day, actually quite depressing
                        Not going out today so just reading and doing my jigsaw.
                        We did a zoom bingo with all the family last night do that was good.
                        Take care all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Afternoon n’alln’all
                          Late start for me...I’m trying to get most things ordered for home delivery for the camper...we have stupidly expensive delivery costs here.
                          However I did find a discontinued gel foam mattress perfect for the camper....and by the time the extra charges are added it comes up at the same price as if I collected it from the shop Still, it’s perfect , no interaction involved , and in reality I would have chosen it above all others so I’m actually chuffed.... frustrated, but chuffed

No frost or snow here -sounds wonderful Snadge! I can just imagine your dog adoring the snow! What’s his name?

We’re having lamb too...mmm...
                          Strict Diet starts tomorrow...I’ve been cutting down but somehow managed a large piece of cold pizza for brunch
                          My dogs name is Kato, Nicos. He is an eleven year old Siberian Husky but everyone thinks he's younger. He has a mostly white coat, black eye mascara around his eyes and he has blue eyes. We call him Katy because we feel he looks more like a girl because of his soft face.
                          Snow isn't all good though, a white van tried to get up the steep hill and skidded back down again, taking out a garden fence on its way. There is a salt bin at the top of the bank but the council can't be arrised to fill it up.
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

He sounds lovely Snadge!

well...I managed to finish off the Xmas chocolates ...I really will need to diet now!

Did you find the hearing aid gf? Hope so!

Lottie - creeping around will probably do you a bit of good- forcing you to stop and rest, or just quietly potter. After the last few months you deserve some downtime to recharge your batteries before the Big Move Enjoy it whilst you can!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning all.

Very cold night. Mr Snoop about to light the range. Looks like it'll be an indoors day. Plenty to keep me busy in any event.

Catch you all later. Have a good one meanwhile.

Comment

Morning all. I didn't need to go hearing aid hunting as it turned up wrapped around the necklace she was wearing I'm happy to say. Cold and grey here this morning. Possible sleet tonight according to the forecast!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X