Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning its a mild day here well mild for January. and Christmas is back in the box until next time.

Have a good day.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Mornin n’alln’all

drizzled here all night so at least that kept the temperatures up!

Diet started today...four strict weeks of the Fast 800 . I know I can do it - wish me luck!

I may take a few decorations down today. 12th night is Wednesday so I’ll probably leave the rather droopy looking trees up until then.
      Its strange but I’ve never been quite sure when 12th night was...some say 5th, some say 6th , so I finally looked it up,.And yes it can be either so I ‘ve gone for the 6 th seeing as we didn’t get the decorations up as early this year because of ongoing DIY.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good Morning All Grey here. On leave until Thursday. Dentist this afternoon checking the extraction I had months ago! Christmas is going back in the loft tomorrow. Have a good day All
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good morning all.
          Still very dull here but its dry,
          Yes Nicos, I look to 6th January to take down the decorations.
          Little Christmas as it is called.
          Good luck with the diet, once you get back into it the weeks will fly by.
          We must go into town this morning to pick up our prescriptions.
          It will be a drive right up to the door, pop into the chemist and straight home.
          Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Hello All,

Very cold and wet here today. Not much happening in the garden. I think i'll have a sort through my seeds tonight and maybe even get something started off - perhaps some tomatoes in a nice warm spot somewhere?

This year, the Christmas Decs came down very early - 2 days after boxing day! Just wanted everything squared away before the new year - trying to put the dump of a year behind us!
            "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
            - Henry Beard

Comment

Afternoon all.

The sun keeps flitting out from behind the clouds, which is an improvement on the early icy rain.
              My Christmas goes back in the box tomorrow too, though I may make a start later today with stripping the tree.
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Afternoon all,i felt like having some me time,so had a chop at the fizz,and dyed it,so much better,all this talk of stiffer lock downs,i hope they not put the mockers on home moving,that would be soul destroying for me,have made myself do some ironing,am leaving the board up all ready to do it as it is ready,then should not be that chore,i know a lot of you not iron,but i like to do MR tops and bottoms,he looks better cared for bless him,am to look for 40 +++ winks,with the looks of the sky,could wake up to snozzzzzzzzzzz
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Back from dentist appointment, which turned out to be a check up and X-Ray, scale and polish booked for February, fingers crossed. They're trying to get back to something like normal. I consider myself very lucky to be getting treatment. Raining again.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

How do I get rid of this advert at the bottom of my screen?
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                      How do I get rid of this advert at the bottom of my screen?
                      If yiou mean the "safe soil uk" we can't, I don't think "adblocker" blocks it either sadly

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post

If yiou mean the "safe soil uk" we can't, I don't think "adblocker" blocks it either sadly
                        Wonderful!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post

I've blocked mine using 'Adblock Plus' just right click on the advert then selected Block element.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Happy to say that in my phone I am oblivious to this.

Comment

I can confirm that Adblocker does get rid of it.

Comment

Quiet day today, short walk round the village and not much else, I noticed that my Pot Leeks are just peeping through in the heated propagation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X